adding Mir Items And MirEdit

Join Discord

dumbass3000

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2005
hi

lets start with the mir map edit thingy. ok i downloaded it and then read the first bit of the guide on one of these sections (on the forum here) and i opened up the mapedit and then flick "fill" and the tile. on the guide it looks like nothing near from what im getting. i just get a blank screen while the picture on the guide has a tile on the floor. i searched around the mir edit and couldnt find anything that looked like mir (or anything at all). i tried opening a mir map from my map folder but it just didnt show anything once again.

Second thing id like to request help with.

i would like to add items to my offline server but i cannot find anything on the search tool that would helm me. i just got all this server advertisement and other thingys :p anyway. i remember from about 2 years ago alpha frozen files and they came with all files added(heaven armor and all them "new" files). i also read that leo didnt want to let people use em anymore. so i downloaded some files from fernys.com but have no idea what to do with them. if anyone could helm me with a simple guide or send me the old item and mob db of alpha frozen files id be a very happy chappy xD. (pm me with ur msn if u wanna send me them on there).

thanks for any help any1 gives me . (telling me to search is not much help :S)

edit: btw if i do get the alpha frozen files if any kind soul gives them to me i would be editing them 100% and making a 100% new mir with all new maps and different style. (jus erad the thread abit below this 1)

Last edited:

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
dumbass3000 said:
tyvm :D:D:D:D

and to tofus. nothing happens when i do it. i get a blank tiles window and just plain background. so wht it looks like when u load it up

ty again leo <3
That's because you haven't placed the mapedit.exe into a file containing the Tiles.WIL and .WIX and Objects.WIL and .WIX files...

And thanks Leo :P Always wanted to see how a pro builds a server ^_^

dumbass3000

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2005
Slanesh said:
That's because you haven't placed the mapedit.exe into a file containing the Tiles.WIL and .WIX and Objects.WIL and .WIX files...

And thanks Leo :P Always wanted to see how a pro builds a server ^_^
ok i done that. and now it looks like this, im sure this isnt what it shud look like: