adding mobs to a .wix file

Join Discord

CrusaderIssy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2007
Hi all,
Like the title says really, I'm wondering if there's an easy way to add a set of images to a .wix file. I've tried importing the image one by one but it doesn't work when I get in game.

Also need this to be an idiots guide as I'm kinda new to this so any help would be very, very appriciated.

Thanks,
Chris :)

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
there are guide out to do that but anyways
if u import a image on a special part example u use kaorimim and have a emptyplace at monX.wil/wix than u must also rename the images to run

example ur place is 2001 than ur first image must be also 2001.png if u dont do that it didnt work! also the shape is importend but normaly u can use the ones that are mostly used by other mobs have a look inside ur Monster DB.

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
m8 the problem is not that or if he understand how to put it in he is still to lazy to look for a member from a forum (kaori is rly easy to find cause she is mod lom3) and to go on that page and dl a programm thats why he ask in 4 days 3 times the same

that must be a joke rly !

Upvote 0

CrusaderIssy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2007
Errrmm Amen, I have 9 posts (10 after this one), and this is the only one I've asked for help adding mobs to a wix file. I didn't know how to do something, I've been working on it myself all week (really lazy of me I know) and I failed at everything I tried so now I'm asking for help.

I have no clue who you are or who you think I am but help was asked for, not stupid comments with no relevance to the topic I've posted.

and Thanks for the link Chimera, hopefully got it sorted now.

Chris

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
ups ups up SRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i saw only chimeras post and had think it was again user "1234" damn it was to late rly and again SRY !!!

and who em i * im normaly the sweet one that helps all if i can as i said is was my fault sry and maybe u can understand if one write 3 times the same question in few days and get all 3 times an answer that it can be going to the nerves. btw it had relevance cause member kaori there is the program kaorimim for adding mobs and other things

but maybe have a look on my latest post (i dont mean now battlegod and blackt that both i love really but all other than u see that im normaly a nice one :) so i hope u forgive me my fault

lg ameno

Upvote 0