Aftermath - high rate - open beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

jet20

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 22, 2005
Timisoara.RO[mania]
mate the tao pets sux ...hp is to low ac amc same ... dmg need more ...poison is to low power make something ...tao =0for the moment

---------- Post Merged at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:08 AM ----------

holey deva dont work .. can get it out poison ar oka but hp ac amc needs on tao pets

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
There are lag spikes now and then, usually last a few minutes and then goes back to normal.

I never get kicked off though.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Ah i suppose i never waited around for a few minutes, it happens quite often so wondered if the server is faulty. Cheers for the reply.. Quick question, will these 'lag spikes' be sorted soon? Perhaps a new or better dedi?

Cheers

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
Ah i suppose i never waited around for a few minutes, it happens quite often so wondered if the server is faulty. Cheers for the reply.. Quick question, will these 'lag spikes' be sorted soon? Perhaps a new or better dedi?

Cheers

Server has no dedi ATM his pc is hosting it?

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Server has no dedi ATM his pc is hosting it?

Shows I didn't take a few minutes to read the first post either, lol thanks for confirming!

My god it's so laggy, I just tried to log in and i can't get past the welcome screen.. Is he getting a dedi soon or something?

Last edited:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
server rebooting. Will last 1 hour max.

---------- Post Merged at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Server Online.

- New hunting area added. TempleOfTitans. Multifloor boss dungeon. 30+

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Something for you to look into.

Bosses, are they all too hard to solo (Including the 50+ ones?). I'm level48 warr with 185 DC and ZT rapes me, not even going to attempt OK.

The only boss I can kill is WT (And the noob ones), and it seems it's the same for everyone, WT is constantly camped by everyone. Seems a little unfair on the lower levels.
Boss drops - They all seem to drop the same, so going back to the above, people only bother killing WT.
Items - We have the items from caves (Wooma kit, Zuma kit, Oma kit ect) and then Wrath items as the "rares" are there more rare items? Seems once you have wrath kit it's pointless hunting for anything else. And Warth kit is not exactly hard to gain either. People are now just hunting for gems.
Levelling is better than it was. Still a bit of a grind mind. The EXP pots seem a bit pointless, EXP(A) gives x2 for 10min? It's easier to just go to Oma/Zuma and kill a Monk and get 2.5/3x for 10min.
Guilds seem pointless. I'm in my own guild, by myself and have no reason to join a different one or try recruit members.

It's a decent server, just a few things need looking into.

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
GM can u remove FD pls or do something whit this spell 2 hit raise 1k mp or remove it and take a look on FF pls have crap dmg TS is much much better

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
SERVER REBOOT : 30/11/12
- FlameDisruptor no longer takes MP from target.
- Heaven Kit added to drop files. Level 20 LEGENDARY item set.
- Common items now give a bonus % for HP/MP if worn as a set.
- There are 2 sets per common item set that willl grant this bonus:
Ring/Brace/Necklace will grant the bonus
or
Helmet/Belt/Boots will grant the bonus

Bonuses as follows:
Steel: HP/MP Increased by 2%
Tar: HP/MP Increased by 5%
Iron: HP/MP Increased by 8%
Wooma: HP/MP Increased by 10%
Zuma: HP/MP Increased by 13%
Oma: HP/MP Increased by 15%
Creep: HP/MP Increased by 18%
Serpent: HP/MP Increased by 20%
Hog: HP/MP Increased by 23%
Spider: HP/MP Increased by 25%
Insect: HP/MP Increased by 28%

This should hopefully combat some of the damage dealt.

Dropfiles will slightly change for all monsters before the 'official' release on saturday 1st December.

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Suggestion but could you change it so that the bonuses come from items placed on the left of the body rather than the right as thats where my amulet goes, thanks.

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
around 1 hour not precisely 1 hr

---------- Post Merged at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:00 PM ----------

any news?

Status
Not open for further replies.