Aftermath - high rate - open beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
maybe he got shot by sum under cover MI5 agents and taken bak to HQ for questioning? :P

They did that to me but got "NOTHING" Out of me :p I'm a strong soul and i can take any sort of torture lol.

Whats user count now days? Jw.

-Ash

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Yeah its server reboot, GM shouted ingame be up again soon though

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
lol i was afk eating, scrolled back and it was there, a lot of people didnt notice it tbh

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Should be soon but ingame the shout said about an hour, well that was about an hour ago, so soon I'm guessing :)

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Was supposed to be an hour downtime but they always end up being more :P but i think he only gets time in the evening to do updates so we just have to wait till he posts.

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
ahA:P

---------- Post Merged at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:02 PM ----------

i wana be play:P

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
excuse me? server went live 1st of december? so dont assume? he just aint had it moved?

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
You dont even know what hes doing?
This is in Beta and "Upcoming servers" so a 100% uptime should not be expected! Give him a break and have faith and a bit of patience ya know.
not to be offensive but this server is actually already launched but it seems gm didnt't really make it official.
yes gm has some problems taking it longer but it's always nice if he tells so.
I know what you mean with faith and patience and he shud have it just ignore him already

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
add something new on the server...add something on xmas event...Santa...Reins...xmas ittems non repair ingame and more to be fun now is borring nothing new on server i only hunting for gems or add more legendary kits

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Hpxl/xxl pots from 70+ town give mp pots. Server is almost constantly laggy i have an idea on a fix as i had this problem on my server. And lvl 70 caves need finishing more people will be there shortly.

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
lagg rly needs sorting....need more stuff ingame....need to add a new kit thats better than heaven (make it rare this time, as wayy too much heaven stuff in game,*mainly due to this xmas event), mp usage on a tao is daft....rinse all my pots just casting mass heal a few times and other skills lol. need more caves/kits.....make gems harder to work but make it so they cant break items as u have no orbs in game.need bigger pots for lvl 50+ place. be online abit more often as no one knows where u been or wat u been doing to server lol. thats all i can think of for now.

lagged out cant get bak on.....prolly dead and lost my heaven stuff due to this as i was in xmas boss room lol.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Main problem with caves, is the big step from 50-70

20 levels is a hell of a lot, i know a lot of people between 50-60 who are not even bothered about getting to 70+

Status
Not open for further replies.