Aftermath - high rate - open beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fester

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
Information from the host would maybe keep this server alive, what he is doing or trying to do, a little more notice on reboots and updates when there are problems. Don't get me wrong, i understand that he has a job/kids as do alot of us, but why start a server if you have no time to invest in it.

People get bored real fast, and with no communication the server will die and i am sure the host doesn't want that, i have enjoyed my time playing here and thank you for the effort so far but i get the feeling the end of this server is very close already so i shall not be returning.

The server had promise but the host has clearly panicked over things, rushed them and made a hash of it.

Thanks again for the effort, maybe see you in another life brother !!!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
liaw its a small fix gm has to do i'll pm him about it ingame\

here gm speed hacker report: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDpkLRPw1Yc&feature=youtu.be

2 guys with speed hax are
cherry and shaiboob

Are you sure it isn't just you? In that video you looked "Very" Laggy.

Also speed hack is on "Every" Server that has ever been out.. This cannot be fix (I think).. I've never seen a fix since euro time so i can't see 1 coming across any time soon.

-Ash

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
Are you sure it isn't just you? In that video you looked "Very" Laggy.

Also speed hack is on "Every" Server that has ever been out.. This cannot be fix (I think).. I've never seen a fix since euro time so i can't see 1 coming across any time soon.

-Ash

this speed hack is done with CE

which shudve been patched but gm is using old client files

and i ahd to slow down vid cause it wasn't recording it at real time speed it was speeding it up but u cun't slow it dwn properly again

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
dont think so been down since around 6pm when he wanted to do a reboot, he said it would be down for 2 hours but dont think it's came back up

Fester

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
So many using speed hacks now, kuja was running about like he had a rocket up his arse lol, and no its not lag before anyone comments, this was clearly a speed hack.

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
dewd who cares gm scaresly comes online and he just d-lvls them for them to start over with hacks and speed tru the content
am fed up with it and byebye

-Nederland

for any gear or w/e
ID:jesha
PW: lolol

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Cheatings cool right. Until you waste my time and then your own time.

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
never wanted to but if it's the only way to protect myself from being killed by a lvl 33 warrior yeah then its the only option

maybe i'll come back after the server wipe and client update to prevent cheating

Last edited by a moderator:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Server offline.

IF it comes back online things will be wiped.

Seems in putting the loss of your character information first and waiting on a dbconversion, people took advantage of the cheats avaliable for older versions of the client and ruined the game.

Thank you everyone who didn't cheat. I shall maybe see you again soon.

Please close this thread. Thanks.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Closing thread.

Server is down, please wait for new advert to be posted if server is to come back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.