Age of Empires 2 Match.

Raptor Jesus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2006
New information:

06/12/06: The game will be the Original Age of Empires. A torrent is available for anyone who wants to play the game, and hopefully some further measures can be set up as well to get the downloads done faster. The game .rar is only 44MB in size.

If you wish to reserve a spot, you can post in this thread, and make your post in RED so that I can pick it out from trash posts.

Anyone who wants to really garuntee a place needs to be on my MSN contact list. ([email protected]) If your on there, you get the first offers to fill spots in matches etc.

Anyway, to sum it up.

Age of Empires 1 (original)
Contact me on MSN or PM me to get a link to the .torrent file
Post in RED if you want to join.

Last edited:

Raptor Jesus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2006
Tonights game closed, there will be another one tomorow if anyone is intrested.

Last edited:

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
like i said, i have all the files needed, can host them on multiple sites for download, come to around 30meg without all the movies, so its not much to download, and can give instructions on how to set up a game (pretty simple just provide ip address really.)

Raptor Jesus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2006
We know how tp set-up matches, we can probably get the files easily, what we didnt know, was what ****ing game you were talking about. when you said "The original" we didnt know of you meant Age of Empires, Age of Empires 2 with no expansions or what.

Im assuming now you mean Age of Empires 1 as I know AoE 2 is a much larger game.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
read first post and reply PLOX

Bump - see first post about the match coming tomorow, Start time around 6-7pm (1:00-19:00) GMT

Technical triple post FTW. ive got a download link for the original age of empires, should anyone need it.

I like AoE 1, count me in :D

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Oh ffs, you ******s are impossible. Is anyone on this forum interested in anything other than lying about being awesome, or what they had for lunch yesterday, you ****ers are retarded.

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
im up for it, pm me were i can get torrent as i forgot to get the files other day. add me msn if needed.
ill pm u address if u want it.