Aion Beta tonight - DooM Recruiting

smoochy boys on tour

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
Hello,

Some of you will know that Aion has a closed beta event this weekend, if you preordered you should have received your beta key by now.

DooM is recruiting players for our legion. We have players from all different mix of mmorpgs coming to join us. More recently a large group of us played mir 2 (but have moved on due to staff incompetents).

We open the doors for anyone who wishes to play with an organized group of people be it at a hard core level or just causal. We have our own vent server and website. Our aim is to establish the guild as soon as possible and build a good player base for when the game goes live in September. We have players with Aion experience from the 2nd beta and players who play on the Chinese servers.

If you have a beta key and are interested in joining our group, details can be found @ www.doom-guild.co.uk

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
aw i really wanted to try out aion, missed their beta date though :(

is there any indication of when open beta starts yet?

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
No sorry, I do have the dates for the other closed dates tho if your thinking of preordering it
Closed Beta Event #4 - July 17-July 20
Focus: Elyos and Asmodian levels 1-25

Closed Beta Event #5 - July 31-August 3
Focus: TBD

Closed Beta Event #6 - August 14-August 17
Focus: TBD

I would also recommend trying the chinese version, No lag at all and everything in game is full English. I'm currently p2p on the Chinese server and am impressed by how little lag is.

Guide can be found here http://www.aionsource.com/forum/general-guides/18026-complete-cn-aion-getting-started-guide.html
if you get stuck gimme a pm.

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
i play the korean one is it lvl 25/26 assassin guy not played for a while tho its a decent game

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Aion looks good but C9 looks better, the only reason am not starting Aion.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
Just a quick update.

We upgraded our guild to rank 2, we have enough members for rank 3, just need to raise the 1.2mil cash and get some pvp points. Our guild ended up in the top 50 @ Rank 30, pretty impressive considering how many guilds there were and how little pvp you could do, not to mention most of the other guilds were already established in the prior beta.

We are sitting at around 35 guild members and still looking for more recruits. next beta will start 17th, with the focus on level 0-25 and the abyss open!

Its not to late to get your beta key and join in the fun

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Is euro Aion free?, i played the chinese one for a bit, the only concern i have is the pvp looks a bit slow.

also where do i get a beta key and the client?

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Is euro Aion free?, i played the chinese one for a bit, the only concern i have is the pvp looks a bit slow.

also where do i get a beta key and the client?

I need this information also, went onto your guild forum and it has client download there but whats the monthly rate for Aion? Sure it was P2P when i last saw it.

Game i was waiting for decided to block Europe so thinking of giving Aion ago.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
I need this information also, went onto your guild forum and it has client download there but whats the monthly rate for Aion? Sure it was P2P when i last saw it.

Game i was waiting for decided to block Europe so thinking of giving Aion ago.

can u link this download cause im so freaking blind lol

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
aion euro is free atm, but still beta. you have to preorder the game to get a key.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
It does say "monthly subscription fee" on Play.com but doesent say how much, ive pre-ordered my copy but if its more than wow, ill stick to wow... and also how do i get my key to join in the beta events?

Also wtf is with that patcher going 160kb/s .... not gonna have the game downloaded at this rate til september... lol

Last edited:

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
do i need to sign up to aions website or somethign?

i mean ive got a NC Soft account, but how do i link aion to it?

Also in my NC Soft launcher it says Aion (North America) - i downloaded from the link above - is that right?

Last edited:

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
u can only link ur nc soft account when u get ur beta key. and yes north america is correct downloader

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Yeh im trying to log on and saying my account doesent have access to aion, although if i go to ncsoft it shows ive registered my serial for aion on my account.

help?