LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
guessin some ppl may be 50 by nw. seems ppl are really geeking this atm

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Still the same speed lol, doesn't phase me either way, got a few games offline i can play for a bit while it downloads ^^ might try rebooting it in a second.

Took me ages to download the client, let me know what server you all choose to play, seems my level 7 character is now restored but its on spartolos server so i don't mind starting again on another server as im only a low level :D

edit : just started the nexus server /ilsta

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Im confused, does this mean my paid for account will be on Gold ... or is that completely gone... i HAD a level 35 !!!

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
You'll be on a legacy account same as I am, but I can't seem to see my chars so i assume they've wiped them, swear I also had CE of aion a while back with the level 30 wings o0

-edit- UNLESS you had 1 month of playtime before they transferred over, then you're a gold account.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Oh people are playing? I will start again if people are on the new server, it took me 4 days to get my ranger to level 50 so there should be 50s by now. I did start the other night but the que was 1000 and i couldn't be bothered waiting that long so just closed.

What race is everyone though? Ely or Asmo?.

Edit: quick someone reply with race, am at character select, don't want to d/c lol.

Last edited:

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
atm me n my wife are both lvl 21 taking it slowly no point rushing to end game. we both asmos but from wht i hear we out numberd there is ment to be x2 mre elys

nexus q is norm 1k+ takes on norm 1hour to get on in mid day afta work skool