Alice In Wonderland

Join Discord

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
i know its not out yet but it looks good, iv watched a few trailers for it and it does look good.

whats people thoughts and oppinions on this??

also does anyone have a leaked screaning of this??

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
We may be lucky if there's a Russian R5 released a few weeks after the theatre date. As it stands, there is no good quality release available. I'll let you know if anything surfaces but we'll probably be waiting 2-4 weeks, if not longer.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Damn right! This film will be awesome, and to be honest is worth seeing in 3D at the cinemas (although i can't remember if it's all cinemas or just he IMAX), regardless it's worth seeing at the cinema.

As a massive Tim Burton fan i've been waiting for this film for years, he's spent along time in production with it, and i'm hoping the results show this.
Such an awesome cast too, Depp will be awesome as the Mad Hatter, Barbara Windsor as the Doormouse, Stephen Fry as the Cheshire Cat, Bonham Carter as the Red Queen.

It's going to be awesome, easily one of the best films to come out this year.

/Gand

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
Damn right! This film will be awesome, and to be honest is worth seeing in 3D at the cinemas (although i can't remember if it's all cinemas or just he IMAX), regardless it's worth seeing at the cinema.

As a massive Tim Burton fan i've been waiting for this film for years, he's spent along time in production with it, and i'm hoping the results show this.
Such an awesome cast too, Depp will be awesome as the Mad Hatter, Barbara Windsor as the Doormouse, Stephen Fry as the Cheshire Cat, Bonham Carter as the Red Queen.

It's going to be awesome, easily one of the best films to come out this year.

/Gand

im not a fan of 3D tbh, i like the consept just cant seem to keep the glass's on to watch it all the way through. Been waiting for this about 6months (im not a big fa n of alice in wonderland) but cant wait because its a tim burton film, loved most of the films hes done.