AliveLogo

Join Discord

NavyFlame

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2005
ME and my team are after a new logo for out radio site for when ppl vist site
all we after is something colourfull with the name AliveRadio On it here one i made not that good hoping one of u pro have any ideas for a logo for us

Attachments

• ALiveRadio Logo 2.jpg
    ALiveRadio Logo 2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 65

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Screw Tutorials. Don't use that logo either, it's not proffesional. Only advice I can give you is to be as simply complicated as possible. And yes, that does make sense, keep stuff minamalistic but crisp at the same time. And keep it proffesional; what would you think if you saw it on the street?

NavyFlame

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2005
i didnt ask for help i asked if some1 can make coz i crap as u can see ^^

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Complicated simplicity, is what I said. Say you saw a circle and text in it, you'd say that's simple. But what if you saw the same circle, with the same text, except there was a black outline and smaller circles trailing off it, and bubble back onto it. Its slightly complicated, but the effect is still fkin simple.

Look at those name st1ckers I did, that's what i'm talkin bout.

:bounce:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Heres what i have come up with at work i have more resources at home tell me what you want in it

Last edited:

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
Hehe im bored and had a lil go at the tutorial, font is **** cos i have aint downloaded many

Edit: nd with a border

Attachments

• negood.jpg
    negood.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 37
  • wid border.jpg
    wid border.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
i have done one for you at work not the best but its all i have with me. I will make it better when im at home. I need to know what you want in this and i will improve it

Last edited:

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
lol!

Detritus, just...no lol. Turorials produce balls, sorry. You can tell thwey've been done usin a tut. And Xander, what the hell is up with that weird box thingy sayin 'Alive RAdio'? Redeem yourself at home!

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Oh my God Xander I said redeem yourself not puke up on a fkin plate and scan it. That sucks worse than a stinky fat kid with a lolly.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
FUTURA said:
Oh my God Xander I said redeem yourself not puke up on a fkin plate and scan it. That sucks worse than a stinky fat kid with a lolly.
There you go again.....BULLYING ME

Im reporting you to the Internet Abuse Center

IAC

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
updated lol these just some ideas since i dont know what he wants in it?? grunge? music themed? tell meh

Last edited: