doubt that , matrix nice work
should really al lstop being ignerent and start supporting each other tbh :P
/Darkunit

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
I said it was half decent, what more do you want a fkin medal? I don't mess around with PC's, I use paper. I leave the PC side of stuff to the HypeHype-Pixel. I never said you we're sh!t. I said your stuff bites, which it does. That don't mean lie down and fcukin die and never try again.

Prove me wrong instead of cryin about it. Goon.

NavyFlame

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2005
there all exellant i dont no how much i can thnx u if u need anything tell me and i see what i can do hope u all listen to the radio and the winner of the logo will be told on this post so keep ur design coming in and my boss will tell me what one here want thnx and all well done

NavyFlame

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2005
soz for double post just wanna no if some1 try making a siggy with picture of scarborough on it say AliveRadio just for the forums if possible scanlines on it will help and any ideas if u wanna llisten we on friday night 7pm start just go on www.AliveRadio.com and click this u mite need winamp to listen coz we sometime stream the music on winamp site is www.winamp.com

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
I like that Mrj, but scriptina is a toy font. Keep the small text where it is, and replace the 'Alive Radio' with just the words 'ALIVE' in a blocky BUT PROFFESIONAL font, all the way along the top, the same height as the space from the small text to the top. Just to see what it looks like!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
It looks good...but to be honest pixie's is still better than all.

I liked Matrix's aswell, just not the font.

NavyFlame

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2005
could u give me da font of that first one u did u gave me a mint idea plz

NavyFlame

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2005
is there a way i could make a stat thing telling me aliveradio live if theres a way tell me my site has php so just need help with rest add me if u got any ideas [email protected]

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
lol , made this when i was bored , dont expect any1 saying its good , but this does add an idea to Alive Radio

Aliverad4.gif

there ^,^ , alarm clock style lol

or uber moderation to Alives original O_o , personally i think its turd , but its an Idea =/

Aliverad5.gif

Last edited: