All grown up?

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Just been searching lomcn found some topics from back in 2005 and reading them brought up some laughs on how childish everyone used to act lol have a read up on some of your old post's and see the crap that was said and the flame's that were thrown around.

Can't believe CN is still running after all these years and mir going through what it has and still being played.

Even found some topics of MentaL & Bon flaming each other with insults that even 10 year olds would simply laugh at these days.

Still the community is nothing like what it used to be, Milo, BH, Haz, Rob, NeoPuma, SkyLine, Auron, UnitY, YKW, Leo and all the other big names all seem to have left without them i think CN died along time ago :angry:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Shocking isn't it...some of the things I used to come out with were ridiculous lol. Seems like we've all grown up a bit though and I've sorted things out with most people who I used to have flame wars with...Milo for example.

And yes a lot of big names have left us unfortunately :(

/Tai

edit: I even remember running Gamerz Resource and such with you Xander :P

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I'm still here! ^_^

But reading back on your old posts does make you cringe, I was reading back not so long ago and thought "Damn, I was really that bad!"

Even Tai's all grown up now ;-) x

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Done this a while back, had a right good cringe at some of my posts no wonder I've been on this forum since I was 12! I remember even being Super Mod for a while when I was 13, good times!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
im still as immature as i was 6 years ago.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
i looked back at my old posts a while ago, quite ashamed of how much of a dick i sounded

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
haha yeh iv read up on myne on the odd occasion.

anyone who knew me back in the day, would know i was an idiot ahah
such an immature lil dikhead, mrbeefy says it all

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
On my other account, which got banned when I was like 10, pretty much every post had a swear word in it. God, I felt like I was one proper e-hard kid right then, hah.