All my doubts (announcements board, instant web ismte, guild board)

Rawwwr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2010
Well... thanks to the help to everyone I finally can do any scripts I want
But there are 3 scripts that I dont know what may I do (3 mir scripts and 1 website script)

The game scripts are:

-I create a npc, where players can write their announcements (if theya re buying, selling, trading, looking for master, for student, etc...)
There's any script wich allows a player write something, and at the npc can appear their announcements?
I know that scrips is really really hard, but if someone knows how can I do it, it will help a lot :), I know it's possible cause the guild system is using this script, but I didnt find it yet

-A npc where's a top 10 guilds (the ones who have more members), and when the guild can write if they are recruting, and wich kind of players (same as the announcement board thing)

-Player's tittle, like in Sting3G, where the players get tittles from quests :)

The web script:

-The players buy the items on the website, and they automatically receive the items in-game (after a logout or anything)

Thank you.. :)

Last edited:

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
-I create a npc, where players can write their announcements (if theya re buying, selling, trading, looking for master, for student, etc...)
There's any script wich allows a player write something, and at the npc can appear their announcements?

*En español:

Necesitarás un script que guarde quien hace la acción y el escrito:

Hay una forma sencilla de hacero , por ejemplo para npc de clan. Porque de la manera que pueda ponerlo todo el mundo , el npc se aria enorme...
Si lo pusieras el mensaje por 1millon o caro , podrias hacerlo.

[@main]
#say
Quien ha introducido la informacion: <OUTPUT(D1)> \
Que ha dicho: <OUTPUT(D2)>\

<Escribir mensaje/@@escribir>\

[@@escribir]
El comando que va aquí no lo tengo ahora a mano , simplemente tendrias que poner el de escribir una contraseña.
Y deberás de usar estos comandos.

LoadValue ... [Nombre] %USERNAME

SaveValue ... [Nombre] %USERNAME

Y igual para el mensaje, le añades una variable y punto D1 Y D2 como te he puesto y creo que te funcionará.

;-------------------------------------------------------------;

A npc where's a top 10 guilds (the ones who have more members), and when the guild can write if they are recruting, and wich kind of players (same as the announcement board thing)

-Player's tittle, like in Sting3G, where the players get tittles from quests

The web script:

-The players buy the items on the website, and they automatically receive the items in-game (after a logout or anything)

No flipes, que esto ya se te escapa de tus conocimientos y de muchos de aquí.
Lo de la web olvidate, lo mas que puedes hacer son tickets de P.I En games.

Npc de top 10 guild si se puede crear , pero tendrias que hacerlo por sql.

Un saludo.

pd: No voy a poner como hacerlo , curratelo igual que cada cual se curra sus scripts. ( En teoria )

Upvote 0