all these creations

smoochy boys on tour

mirrealms

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
how many servers are actually in production atm lols a lot of you arnt going to stand a chance he he as you may have say 2-3 popular servers and about 20 other peeps creating loads why not team together and make a mass server as you will al play then wont you and nominate an admin on here to be the gm or summit i think its funny how many get hosted online and only last a few weeks. i have had a 1.4 server online with 10 people on and i became bored with it as there was too much competition as 1.9 was out but i personal fave was 1.4 and the people who joined enjoyed 1.4 so i may go back to that. and make a 1.4 sever will take me 5 mins to have it online but will be full of bugs but it can soon be edited to remove these. SO Y NOT THINK ABOUT IT GUYS U ALL KNOW SOMTHING DIFFERENT THAN SOMEONE ELSE WHEN CREATHING A SERVER. :)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Its a good idear but dont think it work and 1.4 was good back in the day as it was ace for the pvp but the cheats killed it

lif

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I had a 1.4 server online not too long back there and everything went great, only problem being I found myself kicking Chinese players constantly as they always logged on with cheats.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
hehe that was funny yet the chinese kid even with his cheats died easily :P. Then he spammed **** outa yours or bens 1.4 with over 300 users lol.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
It would be good, if we had someone coding, someone working client side, then someone working server side.

But the problem is, theres so many people that can do bits and bobs, but wont comit.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
this is mentioned about every 6 months its been tried and dont work , cause every1s 'perfect' server is different like low / med high rate etc.

the team end up arguen and it falls to pieces , its a good idea but like alot of ideas on here , its never gunna happen.

when euro died , mir did for me , used to lv it now i cba to even download a server to play on cause they all boring.

mirrealms

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
exactly my point it would be one hell of a sever if they would i would put myself forward to help i dont know a hell of a lot but what i know i can contribute if this was to happen lols i love 1.4 so easy to make was it not ever possible to block these cheats like 1.9 + the server version i was thinking of for everyone to help would be 2.3 im playing about at the moment with 2.3 to see what i make of it he he. Dont think i would host 2.3 + the 1.4 was mainley alot of my freinds who also came up with a lot of ideas ie items spells map mobs that sort of thing. :)

mirrealms

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
thats understandable but if a patition was made up in advance of what people are looking for we could put a bit or a lot of what everyone likes into it. so even if some one highup (moderator/succesfull creator) was to take charge and what not then there shuldnt be any arguements lols
:fthrower:

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
even if someone high takes charge every1 got there opinions and not afraid to express them + theres alot more leaders then followers who know stuff about servers so theres conflict when they try n work together

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Never 1.4, will be realive ONLINE, coz all will be GM, including me, for funny...

i dont know about the gm cheat but unless you are talking about @testga oh what ever but its very easy to item cheat on any mir server even 2.3+

shame really

lif

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
Are 1 program cheat named in chinese , who transform you from player into GM , and u can use lines commands like GM. And ur @testga dsnt work on 1.9.x version if this are take off on cheats file f12, and Command.ini. Anyway this command dont do no nothing..
And F12 can be controled if u use the latest GameGATE, ....;)

DOOMNEZEU(Developer of MIR 1.9.x vers.)

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
every1 has different ideas, lots dont trust each other...

ive been a 1 man team for the most of oldskool, its been up 7months, and has loads added, its possible.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
ben i dont play old skool nomore i thought it owned at 1st then went down hill ( seems over the top to mi wi arms n silly items ) but hey i got respect for you cause you done well , my opinion is i dont like it but i see why some people do.... mir2 wo my game for 5 yr but now i cba with it so playing woool and iam enjoying it again :)

the idea will never work but thought id do a speech b4 bed.