Allods Online

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
looks crap.wow is crap and this looks crappier lol.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
What is it with all these games lately that have almost identical logos to WoW?

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i may be wrong but i believe they are ALOT of games like wow because they buy the game engine off the same people? just what i heard.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
i was just reading about this, allods engine appears to have been developed by ruskees
(themselves).

overall its a good copy of wow, infact to some extent looking at the screenshots id say it uses a higher polygon rate than wow.

ofc thats only judging by the screenshots, wow has great gameplay to match.

Last edited:

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
great game, been playing it just under a week now and havent had any mir withdrawls yet!

the only thing remotely like wow is the engine itself. Gameplay is brilliant.

if anyone decides to join, im playing ISA server (english majority) and my char names are Demsy or Skibadee ( /whisper NAMHERE MESSAGE HERE) to whisper me :)

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
and theres me hoping thed be a new game out that isnt as sad and crap as wow...how anyone can like that game is beyond me....its more like a cartoon than anything else.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
the autopatcher was good for me if that is what you mean. This game has amazing graphics.

/ryanjohn

Took me age's to download the patch was going at 10 kb/s for along time untill a few hour in an it picked up abit then I found the client wouldnt work so wasted 12 hours, I just downloaded it from a mirror and it patched fine and worked.
The game didn't impress me though, spouse it could because It's like WoW and I think that sucks too.