AlphaFrOzEn - (testing name)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Ok, you've just made yourself look like an idiot. Goto http://leocrasher.myftp.org/servers and click 'Check Ports'. Type your servers IP in and watch the green light next to 'Database server' light up. If that isn't enough proof to show you that the port is open (and ur incapacity to run a server) type this in your run box:
telnet 82.28.59.133 6000
and watch it connect (your connected if it doesn't give an error about being able to connect).

Still want to argue?

/Leo

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
Well since i only cxome back to mir yesterday give me a break -.- so how do i close port 6k and as i didnt open it on forwarding ports how can it be..?

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
I don't see any reason to 'give you a brake' if your going to publically lie about the security of your server on a forum. There are plenty of guides on how to close port 6000 on this forum, you will find it largely dependant on what firewall product you are using (if any).

Search.

/Leo

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
are u dumb i was testing for lag not trying to make ppl like it but ppl that r on now staying till it gose to WarZone so u dont need to spam my post -.-
/Terror

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
rofl dum corrupt stupid tw@ irl u can rpobly host a server but u no *** all u fukign tw@ blah blah blah

P.S (im just doing wot this lamer does to my threads) :P

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
spence said:
rofl dum corrupt stupid tw@ irl u can rpobly host a server but u no *** all u fukign tw@ blah blah blah

P.S (im just doing wot this lamer does to my threads) :P
Yes spence, well done. Have a warning for abusing another user. Do it again and you will be banned for awhile... to calm down n all that.

/Leo

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
~Obliviator~ said:
servers not v gud at all sorry. Ur ment to impress people wiv first seeings and it was sh**t

noob.... he is testing his computer to see if it laggs atm.... that why there are plp killing loads of mobs in BW CR

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
:( the swing is off limits because its wet :( u think my friends will still go on it with me tho ?? i hope so i really do like the swings :)

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
Sorry its down guys lol my net went down -.- ****ty NTL but it will be bacl up shortly 5mins and i got mse working xD
/Terror

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
bah that means i gotta download 1.9 if i wanna play it >.<

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
mmm npz

btw have you closed that port leo was tlkin about??

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
Not atm but server is down and iam still think of what to do as MSE working but wen i load up items they load then i get run time error 9 =/ but once is fixed thing will move very fast till then iam not sure.
/Terror

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
ATM it doesn't matter if port 6k is open as we are just testing lagg (spawning 100s of mobs in maps) and making people high levels anyway. When we complete server and get it up port 6k will be closed.

Viper.

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
Due to having to go out for a BBQ no work got done tonight Me and Viper are going to work on some now so ia not sure when ready.
/Terror