AlphaOmega + Destiny = DestinyAO (1.9)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
lol at servers made in 2 weeks go down.. thats b/s whiplash was made in like 2-3 weeks and if that went back up it wud av 30 ppl on it str8 away, same with alot of servers. P69 not sure how long it took 2 make but it didnt take 6months u need 2 get a grip and make a server not create a new game.

p.s ben get on euro u twAt the guild is diein liek 5 ppl on a day cant even make a grp 2 BG:/

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
BloodDemon said:
wrong idots like you enoy every one else, im not saying im better than him im not saying im better than you but i am saying u can suck my dick if u want, i understandig what i said may have been a bit far and incorrect but when idots like YOU make posts like THAT it shows some ppl really get insulted by quotes like tht and tbh i dnt care so yea i went a bit far but ow well.

I dont get insulted by happenings online actually, dunno if you do but i certainly dont. Its just people like 'YOU' that piss people off like 'ME' with your 'im better than you' attitude.

Also i aint queer so sucking your dick also doesn't appeal to me.

/Webby

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
still not up then i see not a suprise really as it has been like 6 Months of wateing this server might not even come out.

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
Pearl said:
still not up then i see not a suprise really as it has been like 6 Months of wateing this server might not even come out.
And in those 6 months you still cant spell "Waiting", or "Other"

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ThEGhOsT said:
*Ahem*

There'd be plenty more if this thread didnt have to get cleaned so much.
where does it say

"i dont want to play"

says theres no point in playin cause ill prob get banned or server wont ever come up.

cmon ghost thought u was smart lad.

blooddemon lol honestly.
got ne further on that 2% yet? ;)

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Bon said:
where does it say

"i dont want to play"

says theres no point in playin cause ill prob get banned or server wont ever come up.

cmon ghost thought u was smart lad.

blooddemon lol honestly.
got ne further on that 2% yet? ;)

If your sig didnt have General on it id jack it blud.

ThEGhOsT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2004
Uk, Isle Of Wight
Bon said:
where does it say

"i dont want to play"
I'll make it nice and clear for you:

Bon said:
i said i wont be playin this server for 2 reasons.
1. it probably wont ever come out considerin it was due about 4months ago.
2. amount of crap if had on lomcn + being banned on the forums for expressing my opion, im bound to get banned ingame for grief play / soem sorta crap abuse / cheating so wots the point really.
thought you was smart enough to back-track and read your own words...

*Large Call For LBW*
30.gif

Last edited:

Davyv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
South Wales
seems like we need a bit of a clear up on this thread lol.
i havnt seen anything except moaning n argueing n theres not anything saying what the last 2% is n whos working on it, are they actually working on it atm, is there a beta, whos in beta, cmon aint had any news really except for first post id say, n tht dnt say much, we dnt even no what the stats are gunna b like, what typa lvls is going to be high n low, ect, if its all done except for like a few bugs to look for lets us look for em :agree: lol.

EDIT - btw i wrote this without seeing ur post blood demon but still any mre than its going good? lol :P

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
Davyv said:
EDIT - btw i wrote this without seeing ur post blood demon but still any mre than its going good? lol :P

Lol its ok man, this thread been cleaned about 5 times now i think. Well as u seem cool the last 2% is made up of tweaking and adding several things that we all think should b in beta just to make sure we still have things that are unique for instance a daily draw feature and a fully working respect system. I know its taking along time however i am in my second year of college and that demands a high amount of outisde time for coursework etc so i cant work on DAO as much as i would like but as for the 2% its moving quite fast

Edit:
This server is not fake lol just thought id say that after reading some posts and the pictures arnt fake cos tht wud b sad

Chris

Last edited:

Davyv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
South Wales
ok nice 1 ty :)
good to hear that what ur working on is some more systems because with AO when they did like new systems they always was good.
im not too worried about the time it takes for server to be finished off coz i am in my first yr in 6th form and its a lot of work, also my pc sucks n working in mcdonalds is gunna take a few more weeks saving up for a new pc to cope with 1.9 and its crappy ledu client lol
whats the exe gunna b like with this 1.9 server? ledu? has cheats been taken out? hav u got a cheat tracker ect? coz i dnt really like ledu but im sure adamsy n karl could do alot with the exe :agree: lol

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
sever currently uses ledu with the latest game gate, as i was once a bad boy i know the tricks of the trade and the fact old ledu still works however 1.9 is very hard to exploit however i have took some safety measures with namelists etc and frequent checks but believe me the way this server is structured ud notice if some 1 was exploiting straight away. Yep 6th form is hard work second year is worse but i can go uni next year so thats gd :D have a gd day dude

Chris

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
6 months = 98% of server complete

6 months = 178 days

1% of server = 1.81 days

2% = 2.62 days

y is it that the 2% is taking weeks? or is the "2%" thing just a lie, dont say its an estimate coz no1 can confuse 2 days with 2 months

/Fellony

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Saskia said:
6 months = 98% of server complete

6 months = 178 days

1% of server = 1.81 days

2% = 2.62 days

y is it that the 2% is taking weeks? or is the "2%" thing just a lie, dont say its an estimate coz no1 can confuse 2 days with 2 months

/Fellony
seriously m8 why u even bothering? u know they will jusst give a proper bs reply with a load of lies

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
Bon said:
seriously m8 why u even bothering? u know they will jusst give a proper bs reply with a load of lies
and why do you even bother come back to this and posting you sad ass. You got a hard on for this server hence why you just can't stay away.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Adamsy said:
and why do you even bother come back to this and posting you sad ass. You got a hard on for this server hence why you just can't stay away.
lol u say it like this is the only thread i make a post on on these forums.
i browse the whole forums... i post on many threads... stop thinkin ur server is so fkin special well its obviously not lol.
"DestinyAO the server to end all servers!!... beta in june!!"
"31st october: server is 98% complete!!"
but the fact is it aint really 98% as u cant give such a accurate figure lol, its either done or its not, if as u say, all ur doin is testing and makin final tweaks that would take...what 2-3days...week max...taken u 3 weeks and still no progress. your just sayin its 98% so ppl dont lose all hope for the server and u *try* to keep them slightly interested. maybe u could post some comments about the server if its 98% complete? whats levelin goin be like, exp, stats, etc.... ive asked time after time and my question is jsut ignored... i asked back in june gilga told me he cant give me ne stats of the server as its not complete fully and things r still changin, but if server is at 98%, complete just doin checks, there will be no problem tellin me ye? ;)

ps. u seriously need to stop writin really abusive posts and callin every1 sad ass's etc... just shows how insucure u are irl and have to call ppl loads of names to make urself feel big. ;)
pss. also shows im gettin 2 u and makin u :cray: irl, stop goin into 1 its only a game lol :middle: