AlphaOmegaV1: The rise of DestinyAO

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
As a stop gap until the best ever Mir2 server comes out im putting the original AlphaOmega back online.

Server IP: 86.129.186.192
Name: AlphaOmega

Patches as follows:
exe
Maps
NPC's
Small Item Patch
Armours
Weapons

Server is started a fresh as im not sure when all the corrupt characters started.

Server EXP is extreme
Super Stats
Full Rebirth System
Loads of other stuff, cant remember off the top of my head, havent been ingame yet.

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
so karl wts with lagg???? wasnt like that b4.. have u spoken to urban or nething about hosting it again, sure it might be willing if u have made up with him... or sumat

at the end of the day its an idea....

disco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
i have bin on got code 1000 now wen i click on the Server Caption in server selection list it freezes?? any ideas/reasons

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
disco said:
i have bin on got code 1000 now wen i click on the Server Caption in server selection list it freezes?? any ideas/reasons

This is cause the connection between you and the server is week :(

btw who is hosting server and what specs are thy being hosted on? oO.

SilverFang69

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 17, 2004
Gang§terVille™
disco said:

same ere ..... just freezes as if the name is wrong .. (which i have checked)

!!! btw im baaaaaaaaack !!!

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
i carnt seem to get on now it doesnt even go into the log in gate, ive got the rite ip and stuf but it dont look like its gunna work, its being the same as the ips wrong...

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
Well wen this 2nd server destinyao comes up id lik to stick with V1 its my favourite and i bet sum of the old guys from the orig will stay with the orig server and hope we can find a reliable decent host.

/WaKKu
/BLEH

i pwn j00 all noobs

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
yea its weird, maybe theres summit wrong server side, some info would be useful