am bored, give me an npc idea to script for you

smoochy boys on tour

crazylegs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2009
just like topic titles says, im pretty bored nowadays, lost my job due to stupid crisis a while ago, so all i do is sit at home all day growing stuff n get bored. give me something to do!!!

[email protected]

grts crazylegs

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
I require a npc that says "HAX0r" and levels the player 10 levels if they are level 10 9 if they are level 11 and so on untill then are level 20.

Then when they are level 20 it kills them and resets them to level 1. If they then talk to the npc again i want a global message to every 1 on server informing them of how noobish the user is. Finally all users who used the npc should be in a namelist.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Make me a script which on 5 maps there are 5 npcs the 5 npcs have 5 other maps on the npcs on these other maps have 25 npcs on with various quests leading onto 55 other maps with 75 npcs on with quests.

Cheers!

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
Make me a script which on 5 maps there are 5 npcs the 5 npcs have 5 other maps on the npcs on these other maps have 25 npcs on with various quests leading onto 55 other maps with 75 npcs on with quests.

Cheers!

WHAT! overkill???!!?!!

crazylegs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2009
I require a npc that says "HAX0r" and levels the player 10 levels if they are level 10 9 if they are level 11 and so on untill then are level 20.

Then when they are level 20 it kills them and resets them to level 1. If they then talk to the npc again i want a global message to every 1 on server informing them of how noobish the user is. Finally all users who used the npc should be in a namelist.

Gunna be working on this one. No need to respond any further at this point...

Your welcome

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Code me a ranking NPC, where people have to hand in items to gain points, and people with the most points come top. It will need a page to display who is first/second/third as well!

If its possible.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Wouldn't be able to display who is first, second, third etc
The GM's would have to script that in manually.

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Wouldn't be able to display who is first, second, third etc
The GM's would have to script that in manually.

How so?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.