Amatheus [KING]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Welcome to Amatheus!!!!

=====Informations=====
Exp:x8
Gold:x2
Drop:x1

====Starting====
StartingGold:10.000
StartingLeveL:1
StartItems:BeginerSet(ring ,brace, armour ,helm,etc)
StartPet:Skeleton

===Caves===
AntCave
FleaCave
SkeletonCave
BichonCave
PrajnaCave
SabukCave
MinotaurCave
ZumaCave
DesertCave
FrozenCave
NumaCave
AmatheusCave

===Items===
MAX ITEM LEVEL :50

PARA/PRO/REV/CLEAR/FLAME/TELE RINGS WILL BE MADE BY CRAFT NPC

==FPS==
Fps(Fame Points) will be drop on each mob that you will hunt

=Rebirths=
LORD 60.000 Fame Points
BARON 80.000 Fame Points
VISCOUNT 100.000 Fame Points
DUKE 120.000 Fame Points
PRINCE 140.000 FamePoints
KING 160.000 Fame Points
EMPEROR 180.000 Fame Points
AMATHEUS 200.000 Fame Points

Breakin' News

ParalysisRing/RevivalRing(9/9Dura)/FlameRing/TeleportRing/ClearRing/Done
-Can be made by Craft NPC,
-You need some Orbs+Materials :)

Hierarchy Titles
-They can be made now , NPC working and fixed

FamePoints Npc
-You can trade Rustie's for fame point's
-Or you can make the Itemby some ores+gold! (gold will be lowered due server's begin)

On each mob killed you receive FPS(1-3fp max)
On each boss you get amount of fps ,even from sub bosses)

BattleGround Map added

On each 6Hours The Battle Ground(for me play ground :D ) will be open ,
-What is BattleGround?
Battle Ground is a map , square like , with more ways to split!!
-What is in BattleGround?
In battle ground are bosses where u can kill them and receive fps!
Why u chosen BattleGround?
Battle Ground is a map for guilds/groups , this map is a booost for ppls

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
No, you should not be bringing up another server, Sorry but you've had 3-4 servers in the past 3 months, I will be seeing if i can get this revoked as you really are just trying to fob the mir community now.

Last edited:

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
omfg , ask MrMatt or TheDayIDie , that my last 3server wan't mine , was other ppls , i just spawn for them

this is my server with that i do with MrMatt and TheDayIDie

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
pmsl avenger goes down and now a new server gets advertised pmsl what a joker lmao glad to see pple see what i been saying for months hoho joker

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
OMFG !!!!!!! I DONT EVEN MANAGED A SERVER BETWEEN : TWILIGHT THOR AVENGERS ,AVENGERS RELOADED, OR the last one ,so dont put the fault on me and let others to make other servers

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
i vote to ban tikila from lomcn and any of his alias"s connected to his ip tbh just proves what hes doin using this forum to advertise his muggings lol :)

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
good thank , i will shouw u that is my server and mrmatt and thedayidie , now we working hard and struggle on for the new server , nice scripts smooth work and nice rate

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

NEW INFO:
MAPS:50%
Mobs:0%
Items:55%
Rebirths:50%
NPCS:30#

*this server is not for donating , this server is for fun and for all who love old school server

*i schosen king for ppls who want test something new!!:D

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
all i can say is lomcn needs to do something to save face your muggings of small minded people is surely a crime your servers sux you sux and if lomcn dont do nothing they sux also end of jog on please go rob some 1 from your homeland

Uran

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2007
we wont think. Simple , we wont play your servers again.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Well if i would have HIGH RATESERVER , why i would CLOSE then make LOW RATE? i aint get it

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
Thee owner of Avengers, underworld and that reloaded **** dno name of it, were all owned by Tkila, taifun got the gm but tkila got everything else, donations ect. now i donated on avengers so you think i would make a server with the guy who ripped me off? na, taifun just hlps run servers, now we decided to make one as tkila obvs closing them down after 100euro + donation.

This server won't be a donation based server, w dnt want donation for lvls,rbs ect so w have come up with a new donation system which you can trade ingame. if a admin could get in contact with me we can talk more please.

/Pepsi

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?76704-MIR-3-OCB-PVP-Server-x32!

think you should take this out on him, not Taifun.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Agree'd with that... his servers are fun but waste of time.
As i said in the other thread. Taifun is not the owner of Avengers nor the past 3-4 server's tkila has put up and closed.
I have been working with him on a different server over the duration of Avengers being open
Please stop accusing people and gtfo if you want someone to blame. This thread is not avaliable for spam and as for the SuperMod, delete you thread and stfu. You should know better.

Thanks
/TDID
> Please can someone clean thread, thanks :)

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
This won't be cleaned no, if he is posting servers then he is either part of the server team or the owner, if he has been neither then why has that not been stated once? Very convinient it's now being stated. I'm pretty damn sure underworld was his. And tbh i've dealt with the drama of tkila + taifun for long enough now and i'm getting fed up of it.

P.s TDID i'm allowed an opinion, don't like it? Don't read it.

/Czeldabolg

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
another threat? another reason to put in my complaint to get your mod powers taken...
You opinion here is not valid if your going to mock us and our work!

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I am mocking the fact it is taifun* advertising the server. Not you guys, if it was your server you'd know that tkila's rep is not the best and advertise it yourself. Sorry but that's common sense the more servers i see under this guys name under most of the server advertisements at the moment HENCE why the mir 3 community IS flaming him. You know who gets it in the neck though for allowing these posts? We do, that is why it's infuriating.

Last edited:

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Mate want some screens from our work ?

Me , mrmatt , thedayidie work hard for the server , we done scripts after scripts , tests after tests , cave after caves , and after we work hard u tell us that tkila done this?!!!

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Mate want some screens from our work ?

Me , mrmatt , thedayidie work hard for the server , we done scripts after scripts , tests after tests , cave after caves , and after we work hard u tell us that tkila done this?!!!

I typed the wrong name (Happens when you're doing 2 things at once), but i did mean you lol. Sorry you're both in the same boat with the way you act, but you have posted a fair few server advertisements that means that YOU take the flak for it as they believe YOU'RE the owner. The best thing for this server if it is mrmatt's work / TDID would of been to have ONE of them POST it, not you. Your rep is known in the mir 3 section for your previous advertisements.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
I typed the wrong name (Happens when you're doing 2 things at once), but i did mean you lol. Sorry you're both in the same boat with the way you act, but you have posted a fair few server advertisements that means that YOU take the flak for it as they believe YOU'RE the owner. The best thing for this server if it is mrmatt's work / TDID would of been to have ONE of them POST it, not you. Your rep is known in the mir 3 section for your previous advertisements.
/TDID /MrMatt and Me working for server so let us to work not to watch other's replys:D

Status
Not open for further replies.