Amazing Ying & Yang!!!!

Join Discord

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Ye title was juast to attack attention.. but i have made a custom ying and yang tile, as shown in image below, comments etc... (theres a reason for it not being a perfect circle) Also ill release it to people if they want it.

yingyangjf5.jpg

Ingame shot (supplied by Boothy)
images13rl6.png

Here is the map it belongs too also, this WONT be released.
previewcm3.jpg

Last edited:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Would of been nice smaller, and not so crisp.
But other than that, nice work.

:D

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
nice work, but its still abit too scewed and doesnt look perfect imo.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
nice work, but its still abit too scewed and doesnt look perfect imo.

Ye well i was limited to the shape, as if i made it less skewed i would need to make it smaller, because i only had a + shape
x ## x
####
####
x ## x

# = Tiles i could work on
x = tiles i couldnt work on

AS i couldnt work on corner tiles, it did limit me alot in the shape to fit into that box its in now. I was thinkin of making it bigger.. which invovles me making my photoshop template like 8X8 instead of 4X4, i dunno, ill look tonight.

As for looking perfect, how could i improve would yuo suggest? I think possibly im going to lower the opacity of the ying and yang, to make it more grainy from the ground tiles, not sure though.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
anybody hapen to know of a mass jpeg/gif -> bmp converter? as H88 wont import anything but .bmp and when i export my images from photoshop it wont let me choose .bmp with the feature im using, as i just redone the ying n yang, its now over 40 tiles... (alot nice looking also) but i dont realy want to resave them all as .bmps =D

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Reminds me of when I took the old Turok Server logo and added that ingame, no one liked it back then :(.

Damn that was a good server.

/Haz