An interesting fact about yourself

Nozomi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2007
South East, UK
I have 6piercings, 2 retired and 4 tattoos. need more of both tbh.

Kadama - I love it. Personally I wouldn't of been impressed but genius idea thou.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I Have one tattoo, Felt really good and wanted more. But not getting any now incase they stop me from getting a job.

I help a charity names CFF (Cystic Fibrosis foundation) raise money as four of my friends suffer from it.

Nozomi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2007
South East, UK
Prai if they're not on show they shouldn't stop you getting a job. Though I'm hoping the world will start to catch up with modern culture and realise that just because you decorate your skin with art, doesn't mean you can't do your job.

I'm most definitely a protester to unfair treatment based on looks.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Prai if they're not on show they shouldn't stop you getting a job. Though I'm hoping the world will start to catch up with modern culture and realise that just because you decorate your skin with art, doesn't mean you can't do your job.

I'm most definitely a protester to unfair treatment based on looks.

But what happens if they look a bit .... "slow"....

Oh and going back to those allergies, I'm allergic to orange squash :(

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i have 2 tattoos, one on show. and my work makes me cover it up with a plaster :(

mapadale

I've got 8 Tatts and 7 piercings, going for my next 2 tatts in summer. Having my daughters name on my right arm and lower back. I've all ready got my son's name down my spine and my eldest daughter on my left arm.

And then next year having my dragon done on my back, which I'm designing. It will hold my son's name in its claws and my daughters in its tail.

gillby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
are you allergic to anything that you like? why wld u like something if it gives u an allergic reaction everytime :P
i actually really like milk, but if i drink a whole glass of it on its own i get a stomach ache, mild lactose intolerance id assume.
On valentines day i drove into the resturant car park the wrong way round so my date wouldn't see the "buy 1 get 1 free" meal offer.

also, im evil. mwuahaha

so cheap and so funny!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Im lactose Intolerant to Uncooked dairy.

So mongyfied...

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
are you allergic to anything that you like? why wld u like something if it gives u an allergic reaction everytime :P

I'm not allergic to anything.

I think most tattoo's are tasteless and look vile. I have one though. I also used to have a piercing but don't atm.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
What is it?

chinese symbols of my name down my arm.

its in the 'dress code' that ur not allowed to show tattoos. but they never enforced it till one guy refused to tuck his shirt in (worked in warehouse) so they had to enforce all the rules to make a point.

excuse manager uses when i ask why is that it might offend some people. now all i get everyday are customers saying how stupid it is that i have to cover my tattoo up.

G A Y

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
Im 16, i have 2 tattoos one is basically a sleeve and the other is on my leg, getting another down my side of the family tree.

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Got my **** pierced!

Not really interesting but I like to fight and been on a MMA TV show making a tit of my self :)

Last edited: