Anarchy Server Coming soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
yes this was originally called Kaegur but the team didnt work out so me and slanesh have been remaking the server (well slanesh has done most of it :P)

A little Info on the server
Anarchy server has been built to accommodate the requirements of all hardcore Mir fans, and therefore we are intent in inputting as much high-quality content as possible. Below is taster of exactly what Anarchy server has to offer:

- Completely redone database, inluding over 250 new pieces of jewlery and over 30 rebuilt armour sets that are unique to Anarchy Server!
- New maps, never before seen designed specifically for this server!
- Hundreds of new quests that will keep you entertained for many hours!
- New monsters, fiends and dangerous dungeons to challenge even the hardiest of heroes!
- Exp rate completely recalculated to suit this particular server. Configured at slow-medium for along-lasting and rewarding experience!
- New interface and special graphics that are unique to Anarchy!
- Extra spells such as Chain Lightning, Deteration and Purification!
- Continuous updates will ensure that you never get bored!
- Non-corrupt GMs!
- Server hosted on a 100MB SDSL line on a top-range gaming server, that is profesionally monitored for 24/7 gameplay with a 99.9% uptime garuantee!
- Level cap at 100, but will be increased as more content is added!
- Regular events organised and customised for gamers!
- Fight for control of 2 Castles - each having its own special features!
- Pet NPCs designed to keep Taoists at a par with Wizards and Warriors!
- A unique gaming storyline available for all to follow and enjoy!
- Gain Reputation points as you level and quest to earn higher ranks - providing access to more of the game's great features!
- Spiced up weapon crafting and item upgrade systems to allow your own personalization for your kit!
- Hunt for rare and valuable items which will be far superior to normal items found!
- Obtain Quest-Starting items from monsters, which will create many new sidequests for adventurers to complete!
- Battle Other Guilds and compete in individual dueling contests in our very own Battle Arena. Great new features such as the CTF system and King of the Hill will be availble for all to enjoy!
- And much, much more!

We will not accept any new members to the server team, so please dont ask.

Server forums are found @ www.clan-tsa.co.uk/anarchy :)
We will post further information on the server forums

Last edited:
Reactions: Slanesh

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
This server sounds ace. And grow up Pearl, keep your little petty comments on other threads. Just because he had a go at you on another one doesn't mean you can post what obviously is bull**** in his thread.

This server is just...it sounds really really good, shows what a lot of preperation can really do. You missed out the word 'maps' in this sentence, 'New, never before seen designed specifically for this server!', just thought I would tell you ^_^ Saves others getting confused :)

I'm guessing is it 1.9 but it needs to be in the thread title :) Just PM a Moderator with what version it is :) Good luck with server and you'll see me on it definitely.

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
Not sure if he means new maps but ill ask him when he comes back on

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
Bleh I didn't know it was gonna get posted up officially :X

I think the 4 letter censored word Pearl was trying to type was 'cool'

And yes, that was supposed to be 'Maps' but I have a grammar problem :p Pardon me...

Server should be up within 1-2 weeks at very most.

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
night said:
have u got a host 24/7?

It's getting hosted by a professional hosting company, so yes it will be 24/7, and yes it won't lag. At the moment I haven't had definite confirmation on the server plan I've asked for, but there are several hosts I've looked up, so I won't be worried about it being delayed.

night

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2004
Brighton
Yes..and its safer to as if ppl dos it the companys aint happy and get there ip and call there net owner or what eva lol

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
That was the main intention, other than my home line not being able to cope with an extra server on it :p

I'm going to be forking out a fair bit for this, so I'm hoping it'll be an enjoyable experience for all good people who play it.

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
Soz for posting b4 i asking ya slan just you havent been on MSN lately (You mite have but i havent) so i havent seen you

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
Pearl said:
what ever tbh it sounds really really really ****.

jelous cus no1 likes urs and no1 will play urs? o sorry some1 will but it aint goona be some1 wive sense