Anarchy Server Maps

smoochy boys on tour

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
I know I've already shown some of these off, but I'd like opinions of them as a map set. They obviously aren't complete (althoguh I've finished work on some of them), I'd like possible suggestions as to ways in which I could improve them...

They're designed for what I'd call a 'full' server - as in one where you don't have an allinone NPC, but instead everything is built much more like a real world or like the proper Mir game.

Here's some images:

RD00 - Westwind Province *incomplete*
RD01 - Rydus Wall *considering redoing*
RD02 - Savangh Valley
RD03 - Omaran Forest *I lost my objects set, so the village doesn't show up*
RD04 - Omaran Forest East
RD05 - Scaldis Desert *incomplete*
RD06 - Farlyon Province *incomplete*
RD00C1 - One of my early hunting caves *incomplete*
RD00D1 - Quest Monster Cave (Torranos)

For most of the maps you could probably jigsaw it all together and see how it connects (the bridges show the Westwind, Omaran and Savnagh all connect to Rydus Wall, etc)

Farlyon's probably going to be turned into a Sabuk-like town which people can fight for control of, but it's going to take some serious sorting out. I've also recently got my new objects set working, so I'm fiddling with that.

I'm alos intended to finish this entire map set, so it'll consist of around 15 outdoor provinces and over 50 dungeon maps. It's going to be long-term kind of thing, so it won't be done for months, but I'm willing to get it there.

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Nice set you have there. I was considering making a whole server up too, just aint had the time.
These taken you long? Took me a while to load them :s

Keep on working on these. Finishing project will be good.

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
I usually spend about 2-8 hours on each province map (I had to redo Omaran 3 times because my *coughillegalcough* copy of XP was fudged up by Mircrosoft :/

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
LOL.. Hateing that. I'm working on Numa_Temple at the moment. Shame you don't have any other comments yet :-/

Wana see pic of NT? :)

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
I'd love to :P

You also got a working copy of the object files with the tents from past bichon in by any chance plz?

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
Sweet - I'm using the 1.4 editor atm (I don't see the ponit in upgrading tbh), and NT looks f***ing awesome m8! Thanks for the files as well :)