AncientLords Server 1.9 --BETA-- Up Now!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
lol why has it gone down SaberFury logged on then crash >.<

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
XterminatoR said:
deano can u plz uplaod ur 1 in the data folder because iaint got one plz
the one im using is BrainSkan files there very good just change the Interface it kinda crappy ;p and just put new map's n weapon in the data folder

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I haven't played mir for a while, can't rmb how to fix this lol, and cba to search cause im too bloody hot to sit here searching, cause im goin for a shower, so if u know how to fix it, then tell me what to do plz. cheers

Gone for a shower :P

Oh btw, when i click that button, it closes the game.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    7.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
haha Smoked quit what a n00b just shows peekay owns y00 all

/PeeKay
/FEER
/MadManMc
/xchampx

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Sonic, means ur missing the nessecary wil files to get ingame... check if u have L-GamPlain L-Face L-HumHorse and other horse 1's

Dano shhh, that really wouldnt prove nothing at all would it... she quit to play a mir 3 server lol... nothing to do with how much u 'own' or is it coz ur 'ard'?

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
So are msn convo i had with her Earlyer

'I left because of u lot u kept pking me and griefing me'

OWNED LMFAO

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Screeny of the convo? :P none edited would be nice ;)

and problems fixed now btw :D

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Dano really doesnt make you big does it... the fact in that quote where u say 'you lot' well doesnt that mean it took more than just you to take her down?

I mite to have to carry on playing this server and see if you own everyone.
Why is it these ppl always seem to boast bout themselves being the 'best' pkers in mir lol... we all have are gd fights and sh1t fights.

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
lol ennit, even if there was some1 to be known as the best PKer, theres always gunna be some1 who can beat them, even if their a PK on the highest lvl, even some1 lower will be able to kill them 1 way or another lol.

Anyway, no doubt u prob only kill people lower then u, y not try people who r higher? :P

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Sonic gives a gd point there... try take on a guild to make it fun... can be done sometimes when your that gd. Ill give you a fight with me amazing DC of about 60 lol... its a game, most ppl arent here to be the best, its all about have fun and playing when your bored, as thats what the aim of games are about usually.

/Killmaster

Purple

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2003
images223uc.jpg

Actualy killed smoked on this 1 to. when they was lvling. but she logged 2 fast

images114jg.jpg

images105rj.jpg

4 v me on the last 2

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
lol @ purple sig
u didnt maked ne1 quit noob...i found pro ring yesterday so from now on stay out of my way

Purple

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2003
Soul said:
Don't lie mate, I was there on the last two, Just not in the bottom screenie. We both know it ;o
u didnt even attk any1.. so it was 4 v 1

Smoked, funny how u post on forums i quit cus of peekay ect, wizzys suck cus got no pro ring. next time i log on uve got a pro ring and ur back. and yes gm i am calling u corrupt this time. like it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.