AncientLords Server --BETA-- Up Now!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
Server Name: AncientLords
Server Ip: 86.132.163.156
[sigstat]86.132.163.156[/sigstat]

Hi Guys,

AncientLords Server wasn't going to be released until it was fully completed, however I have decided to make the server available for the public to play now.

I shall start AncientLords server in --BETA-- and then continue my project throughout the gameplay with constant updates.

AncientLords at the moment is nowhere near completion, you shall be playing from the server development stages which is enough for you start playing and exploring AncientLords, but there will be much much more to experience and explore in AncientLords while i continue with my ongoing updates to the server.

Start Level 7
Slow/Medium Leveling
Medium Item Stats
Lots Of New Items
Low Leveling Caves
Medium Leveling Caves
High Leveling Caves
All Euro Mir Hunting Grounds such as BDD/PastBichon/PT/PSC/ Etc Etc.
Spells such as FlameDisruptor, FrostCrunch, LionRoar, MassThunder, MassPoison.
Taos Can Summon 2 Pets
Slave System Is Ingame
Max People Allowed In Guild = 10 (This will hopefully mean more Sabuk War's)
Gold goes straight into your bag once the mob is killed

Much More To Come!

Harvesting Chickens and Deer for beginners will give you starter money to purchase your kit.

Reliable Host 24/7

I shall not give out any more information about the server, i'd like you all to start enjoying the Development Stages of AncientLords.

AncientLords [Updated 20th Jan] EXE HERE

AncientLords Client (Using RaGEZONE's Client is adequate to play AncientLords.)

AncientLords Data (You will need this to see certain things ingame, regardless of using RaGEZONE's client)

http://files.filefront.com/AncientLo.../fileinfo.html

Please feel free to contact me here with any queries/suggestions/problems with anything related to AncientLords.

Items Patch

http://files.filefront.com/Itemsrar/;5088315;;/fileinfo.html

New Maps

http://files.filefront.com/AncientLordsMapsrar/;5088291;;/fileinfo.html

If some of you cannot see certain things ingame, whether its mobs/maps/items please say so by posting below, and i shall upload the files on to this page for you, if there are a few people needing the same files, i shall upload a data file for you all to download.

AncientLords uses LEDU so the Ledu data is required.

Last edited:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
so will there be a char wipe after u finish beta or what cuz if so ill try out then w8 for beta to finish b4 playing if i like

TrIpP

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2004
1) nope there wont be a char wipeout , wudent be fair use loosing all ure hard earned work

2) exe and data etc is available in the above post

AncientLords Admin

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
TrIpP said:
1) nope there wont be a char wipeout , wudent be fair use loosing all ure hard earned work

2) exe and data etc is available in the above post

AncientLords Admin

And if theres any major bugs that could be used will anything happen then ?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
post some screenies of server plz some 1 dont wanna download without a in look of wots going on and wots new etc..

ty

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
Hello,

Sorry ive not replied sooner, i have been formatting my pc's so had no internet connection.

I cannot really post any screenies, as it is not really visual changes, but once you play the game you will start to notice things, all you need is the exe to play, if you like it, then move onto the client.

There should be no major bug found at thie stage because most things have been checked by my test team and have found the errors in the earlier stages, however if one does come about there shall NOT be a wipe, so people do not worry about that.

Thank You.

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
Adding tomorrow to AncientLords:
Many New Leveling Caves for people to vary there hunting places.

Caves with Floors which lead off to Hidden Temples and Tombs.

TrIpP

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2004
ancientlords can u add me to msn?

no need to add u , the above links are perfectly working and clear to read

Bugs, Server Ideas etc can be reported to [email protected]

AncientLords
Admin

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
server boring anyway even tho its in beta, exps low, slaves are good pet tho fast+hurt abit against mobs, but still bored of it will give it another try later into the server.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
im gettin error for like every server i play tho thats the fing that annoying me so i cant play no server until i sort the problem out ....

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
Exp is being raised after the reboot at 9pm, increased spawns, and more leveling caves.
however everybody has their own taste in server's, and if this leveling is not for you, then that is fine.
yes it is stil in its test stages, which is what i said and the reason i put it up was for people to just level, and explore ancientlords.
The server will get alot better, with a mass amount of quests and Hunting ideas that i have which shall be ingame very shortly.