and i thought you guys loved me....

Join Discord

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
i see happy bday threads for other nubs..but not ur old pal bio? tsk tsk.

untitled-14.jpg

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Happy Birthday, was tempted to make you a thread this morning when i saw it, but decided to leave it down to someone who was more popular to lomcn, guess no one did do it lol.

Its wierd, im younger than you, but i can legally drink befor you can, owell, if you come over to UK your ok to drink... :D

Anyway, hope you've had a good one.

/Ash

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
i don't drink, nor do i plan to drink. after seeing all the threads about these dumb f*cks drinking and driving and the aftermath, ill pass. =]

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Id have made you a thread, except I wasn't on LOMCN for that entire day. Anyway happy birthday for like 1 day or so ago.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i don't drink, nor do i plan to drink. after seeing all the threads about these dumb f*cks drinking and driving and the aftermath, ill pass. =]

surely u have the disciplin required not to drink and drive, therefore you would be able to drink

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

Nothing wrong with drinking, aslong as you can handle it, and can limit your self.

Each weekend i will go out and get **** faced... But i have never done anything stupid, nor have i ever fell down/passed out due to drink.

Happy Birthday anyway, I was on holiday when this was posted... so that my excuse of not making you a thread, and not replying in time ;)