and they pay him for it...?

smoochy boys on tour

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
The guy that plays Devvo is one of David Firth (owner/creator of Fat-Pie.com)'s friends. It's staged, and all set up. It's all an act. He also done voices on Salad Fingers and I'm sure there's other videos he's took part in on the website too.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Modern Toss
Channel 4
Tuesday at 11:00pm

BEST ****ING SHOW EVER.

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Xanan said:
Im not sure if any of you have watched this but lately they've put 'Devvo' on E4. I know that raz0rfang guy made a thread about this but i feel it wasnt fully duscussed and it just turned into a flame.

Anyway, i cant see how this guy got on tv. He represents the scum that pollute england and they're paying him for it. Young kids are seeing this, thinking hes funny and using him as a role model.

Your thoughts?

/Xanan
He's an actor, you do know?

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Ahh, satirical humour ftw.

Some of you actually think that it's real?

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
as far as i can c hes a random alchy that plays around in kiddy play groungs and get the camera man to push him on a swing *sarcastic talk* yes how fun *sarcastic talk* NOT

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
Xanan said:
Im not sure if any of you have watched this but lately they've put 'Devvo' on E4. I know that raz0rfang guy made a thread about this but i feel it wasnt fully duscussed and it just turned into a flame.

Anyway, i cant see how this guy got on tv. He represents the scum that pollute england and they're paying him for it. Young kids are seeing this, thinking hes funny and using him as a role model.

Your thoughts?

/Xanan

u cant c y they put him on tv?

if he doesnt make u laff then u have a problem with ur sense of humour

they put him on tv cus he's funnny, he will make ppl laff and ppl will watch it.

Eastender
corro
home and away
devvo

which would u watch out the above list? enough sed

edit - forgot got 20p m8? =D

dumbass3000

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2005
DayWalker™ said:
Learn to spell then come and tell me to 'shut up you ****ing dickhead'.

/Stan

where does it say i aimed it at you? it doesnt

also if you've even watched Devvo you would know that he says "shut up ya fookin dik ed". then you would realise it was an impersonation