AngelsEcstacy

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

drew

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2003
we are thinking of putting AE back up and online .
AE has been down for sometime now and need's a lot of work done to it, to get it upto date.

before we do anything i would like to know a few thing's first

1/ do ppl really want AE back ?

2/ what made AE (as in do u think it will still be AE if carl and i not run it )?

3/ with so much new in it will it still be AE ?

ppl that played AE when it was up before will know who the team was (not the gm's but the working team) should we be the same or diffreant ?

and what would you change about AE if you could ?

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
Angels was a very god server to be honest. As to whether or not it should reopen or not and if it did who should be in charge is a difficult question. One thing is that now a lot of the high stats and high exp servers r very popular so unless anhels was made a lot higher u would have problems. Maybe Elvin or Lightscout in charge if u was to reopen would be a good idea i guess. I dont think you should(and no disrespect for you either) but i think for you to run it would cause you more **** than u need at the moment:(

drew

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2003
think you forgetting there was no "ONE" person in charge of AE , and no "ONE" person ran it .
for anything to happen all GM'S had to have there say , and then a vote was taken .
and if it was "ANYTHING" that i may or may not of had anything to do with i "DID NOT " vote .
so saying for me running AE you are wrong .

for them that dont know the ppl that had the vote as in the team are :

carlow
way
elvin
Lightscout
ducky

dal

smellyfeet
griff.

Last edited:

~Mitzcee~

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 29, 2004
With Mitzcee
Ive never played the server but i have heard so many Good thing's about it i think it should go up seem's as all the server atm are SO boring :P

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
pretty nice srvr, and like old srvr all u need to do is add latest NPCs,exe, items, mobs, find a reliable host and ur good to go ^^

drew

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2003
have np with a host one thing AE alway has is good host.

not sure please tell me if i am wrong :

the point of a good server is for ppl to play , and to be able to play for more then 5 min's and not get bored .
to be able to play and enjoy and find something diffreant to do all the time , so for it to be a good server it need's to be able to run and run .

for any server to do that if the exp. is high and has a high start level that would cut down the life of the server .

the min you start then you have almost finnished , i dont see the point in makeing and spending time in makeing something that is not going to last .

Last edited:

drew

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2003
ummmm want to know if it worth the time of updateing it first

drew

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2003
plz try to stick to the point and read my first post please ty

drew

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2003
no just some came and went and there was a GM on the server 24/7

LOMfan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
AE started off as an excellent server, then the children took over and made it crap. 1 person came in and made it an excellent server, but he was bannished (poor ole dal) then when other mismanagement things happened it turned really really crap. then came another good gm, (lightscout) he was forced out due to a person who we all know originated from scotland and RUINED the server. then another good gm (elvin) but ultimatly the server by this time was kiled :(

so if you are thinking of bringing it back up 1st think carefully who u have as GM's.

as u can tell we know alot about this server as we played it from the start, we even had a big meeting in south sea :) im adding my name to this so u all know who i am, you might have seen me on other servers as im still active in the mir world LOL

what we need is a good server that is corruption free and fun to play on like for example infinite dreams (which atm is closed) :(

drew go ahead and try to reopen it, if u have choosen well, then it might work :)

Kazzer & tealc

Last edited:

Ihateu2004

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 5, 2004
I like Kazzer playes Angels right from the start. Certainly long before Neosbabe did. Like they said Angels was a very good server. Dal Lightscout and Elvin were all very good gms. Carlow was too.

You said that Angels had always had a good host! The problem is that the host was yourself Drew. And it is for this reason that 99% of ppl who played server before would NOT play again if you was involved. Its hard to know where to even start replying to your post to be honest. Angels wa very good indeed under Dal. Then Carlow came back in to the picture.. Dal left server and Carlow was jealous of what Dal had done. He wanted a wipe of the server. Everyone said they didnt want a wipe but you did it anyhow. The reason for wipe supposedly was that the server wouldnt last long otherwise! Hm how long was Apocalypticdreams(angels renamed after wipe) even up? No one really played it again after wipe did they? And all the notes on forums asking if the server should keep open or not no one even replied.

The people that DID bother replying had lots of fun didnt they? With Sid and you as gms. Sid cheated like anything we all know that. But you did nothing. If anyone said anything about Sid you just blocked there forums accounts so they couldnt say anything against you! How many people left because of this?? People that had been there from the start and deserved more loyalty!

You lied about your players too didnt you?? Saying they had been ringing you in the middle of the night complaining and they hadnt. The fall out that this caused also helped to stop people playing. Your gms were threatening to kill people and still you didnt do anything. You just told Sid whatever you wanted and got him to take the flak. Yes Sid was corrupt as hell but you didnt care as he done your dirty work for you.

When we had all had enough of you and the way you acted we all went to InifiniteDreams. This server was totally different from Angels in that the gms were not corrupt and very fair. If anyone was suspected of cheating Neo would show logs. There was no problems with wars or anything. Everyone just got along together and enjoyed yourself. There was no flaming on forum and no accounts were locked. Except one day there was loads of **** on forum from you calling ex angels players ungrateful ******* for not appreciating what u had spent on the server! Um i thought your mum and others ie Jasper paid for parts? You said you wanted to go on InfiniteDreams to see your friends. After the way you had treated us we wasnt your friends. You then went on your your forum telling Sid to dos infinitedreams. We lknow cos we all saw all this. Karen then talked to Sid and they sorted stuff out and he wrote on apoloctic dreams he wanted nothing else to do with it. Lol and so you banned him your forum.

So in hindsight no its not worth you reopening Angels unless you yourself are nothing to do with it. For a server to run sucessfully people need to trust the host. You abused all our trust and friendship and people dont want to know any more. If anyone else was running it maybe But as someones already said people want high exp servers now where they can get to level 40 in a night. Youve alread said you dont want that!

drew

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2003
well it showes how much u know when u cant even get thing's right !

but i not going there (god more children).

try reading an other post "i did NOT have a vote " I PUT FORWARDS TO THE TEAM WHAT I THOUGHT BUT DID NOT VOTE .

EVERYTHING that was done on AE was done by a vote of the team as for sid well
what i wanted showed as much as what you wanted.

as for dal well i think u need to know a bit more before you go there.
i asked him to leave my home not AE , and the reason for that is not open for anyone to discuse except dal and myself .

i am more then happy not to put AE up , and had not even though of it untill i had ppl asking me about it wanting it up and open for other ppl to play .

i dont have the time to put into the server anymore and nore does a few other ppl that were on the team.
but there is a way of getting it back up.

and this is what we were looking at .
just cuz i tend to do most of the post's and had hosted AE does not mean i ran it
or had any say in it .

i just made sure that everyone know what was going on and what was happing

as for the forum well smellyfeet had that as i could not work the thing

but then if it make u happy to blame me then feel free go for it .

all it show's me is that even you that were born long enough ago to know better are really still children in a play ground .

Ihateu2004

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 5, 2004
drew said:
well it showes how much u know when u cant even get thing's right !

but i not going there (god more children).

For starters im not a child and unlike you i do not act like a child.

EVERY one except gms wanted SID off the server but you kept him on. Actually correct that not even all the gms wanted Sid as a gm but you kept him on as he done your dirty work for you. You knew he was gm levelling his other characters and using rings etc in war he wasnt meant to. You knew all kinds of crap was happening. But when anyone said they had had enough you just used to say ih have fun in whatever you decide to do next.

Whether or not you had a vote is irrelevant. Cause it was you who told the rest of your "team" your version of everything wasnt it? And so any vote went on the basis of your lies. It was you who caused all the crap with Neo which resulted in people leaving your server. Not any of your team. You who told Sid to hack other servers. No one else.When and if you start to take responsibilty for your actions people might take notice of you>

And as for Dal yeah we know why he left. Maybe he had reasons to do as he done. But any problems between the two of you shouldnt have interefered with the server.

LOMfan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
:calm: ok we let dal speak for himself @ the weekend seen as he coming to visit me n kev. that should clear some points up. It seems this post has opened up a few old memories, and its a shame really. drew you know i was there for you when u needed to talk, i thought we had a friendship, but boy was i wrong, and even i was thrown in the sidelines but i wont go into that here. your getting a little petty here drew, you asked our opinion, we are giving it, u dont like what your hearing. in my eyes building bridges would be much better than yelling @ ppl for what they are saying.

Ihateu2004

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 5, 2004
Oh and Drew i forgot didnt you also make an email account up in the name of Neosbabe and then send emails out?? Please correct me if im wrong Ne0sbabe or Kazzer

Carlow

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 9, 2003
theres no point going all of this again what ever happend then happen nobody can change it. it all happend over a year ago ffs...

As for AE coming back up it might. if it does i won't be lead gm, but i will be involded :)

P.S
Dos'ing servers? - E-mail addy? i never knew that they happend O_o

Last edited: