AngelsEcstacy

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Ihateu2004

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 5, 2004
Carlow Drew asked should the same person run angels if it was to open again. People have alsready said that it could work with you in charge. The point being it wont with Drew in charge cos people somply dont like or trust her. Yes things happened over a year ago but things got bad cos of her and she dont nothing ina lot of circumstances just aggravated the situation.

And for the record yeah she made a email address up called [email protected] and also told Sid to dos attack InfiniteDreams and trey and destroy it. When Sid refused she banned him off the apoloctic forums.

So yeah angels could work but not with Drew in charge.

And Csrlow most of the old players all keep in touch on msn. People just dont want to get involved with anything naymore with Drew in sorry :(

Last edited:

LOMfan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
unfortunatly thats all true (what i h8 u said) with noone to blame but herself. I think i know who may be going to run the new server (if it comes up) and they would make excellent server. cos he a trustworthy person. trust has to be earned, so does respect, and drew lost all of that by what happened. yes its all a year since but hurt stays in ppls minds.

Ihateu2004

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 5, 2004
I think I know whose going to run it too BUT as Drew is still the one doing the posting etc if things are still going to go through her things arent going to bre any different are they.

In the first post Drew wrote with all the questions - what she should actualy put is if people would play angels if (and put who it is) was running it. This would give people the option of being able to answer the question properly wouldnt it. As it is people just dont want to know as it looks like Drew is running it.........Also it should be put who the gms will be. Cos to be honest none of the old lot apart from elvin could be trusted 100% (yeah i know lightscout could but he quit).

To be honest they should never have wiped angels - everyone told em not to and that they wouldnt play if they did - but still they did it - and people didnt play again Drew advertised so much etc but people just werent interested any more. Now we can play the high stats and exp servers and i know some dont like them but a lot do and i think thats another reason why it would fail.

And Carlow in fact it was this year not last year anyhow.

LOMfan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
Hi my name is dal :talk: well used to be aint been for a long time now i left and will never go back even if you payed me lol i left for lots of reasons but thats not even relevent to the post in my opinion the server should stay shut cos noone really likes it and it could not keep up with any other 1 now online

nice to no when i was on the server i made people happy btw thank you fans :P

this is probly the last time anyone will see a post from dal again so peace out all gl with all that you do dal>:fthrower: is no more

Ihateu2004

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 5, 2004
Lol i rest my case even one of the founde people of angels said no one likes it and it should stay closed.........

You was what made angels and when u went it just went downhill :(

Carlow

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 9, 2003
Ihateu2004 said:
Lol i rest my case even one of the founde people of angels said no one likes it and it should stay closed.........

You was what made angels and when u went it just went downhill :(

history side note dal wasn't a founding member of AE, he was 1 of the first players but not a founding Team member. ;)

As for ppl saying it wouldn't stand a chance now, ur'd be surpisde how many msgs on msn i've gotten asking if/when AE will return.

either way if AE does came back or not..i'm sure you all will know soon :)

Ihateu2004

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 5, 2004
Er your denying now that Dal done work on the server? and when he was involved was when the server wsa most popular?? hmm...

You never even knew about drew telling sid to dos infinitedreams orsending out email addresses from neosbabe account so maybe u dont know as much as u think!! I can assure you 95% of the old regualrs dont want ae back.....er thats why it closed before cos no one would play after the wipe you wanted so badly that was meant to make the server live longer...yeah right.

OOh and if the server does reopen can you make sure that no one else gets death threats cos of Drews lies please? That might make people feel more reassured.

Neo please reopen InfiniteDreams - the server where Angels people like to play without fear of mad and dodgy gms :)

Carlow

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 9, 2003
Ihateu2004 said:
Er your denying now that Dal done work on the server? and when he was involved was when the server wsa most popular?? hmm...

You never even knew about drew telling sid to dos infinitedreams orsending out email addresses from neosbabe account so maybe u dont know as much as u think!! I can assure you 95% of the old regualrs dont want ae back.....er thats why it closed before cos no one would play after the wipe you wanted so badly that was meant to make the server live longer...yeah right.

OOh and if the server does reopen can you make sure that no one else gets death threats cos of Drews lies please? That might make people feel more reassured.

Neo please reopen InfiniteDreams - the server where Angels people like to play without fear of mad and dodgy gms :)

uhmm i stated the truth that dal didn't start on AE as a gm, i didn't say he didn't do work on it ;),

Mad and Dodgy GMs - please, you know ever single time a complaint was made againist a gm i checked logs if proof action was taken -.-, and yes i'll admit sid had more lives then others -_-.

P.S
lock this already only gonna get more flames in it.

Last edited:

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
uhmm i stated the truth that dal didn't start on AE as a gm, i didn't say he didn't do work on it ,

as for the rest, pointless flames. (as posted by Carlow)

Uhmm ihayeu state4d the truth too acytually and it wasnt a pointless flame as well you know it . Drew DID lie to Sid and a big thread was written on angels forums. Drew couldn have told the truth even then and didnt. When Sid was threeatening to kill Neo again Drew didnt tell the truth even though she knew the **** that was happening.

All kinda of **** happened on there as hyou know. Did Drew stop oit? erm no cause Sid did all her work for her. He even got hone calls from her 1.3o in monring. In wars there was noparas supposed to be worn> When Sid wore one was anything done? Er no. When people monaed that Sids second character was levving way quicker than them and he wasnt even on was anything done about it? er no! When gms quit cause they didnt want to be involved with Sid again was anything done about it? er no! People also moaned that if they told you anything likewise you done nothing as Sid was your mate.

Regarding Sid i would like to say we sorted out our differences to a degree. After Drew filled our forums with crap calling ex angels players names (she forgets this when she wants to reopen her server i guess) , minbdful of the fact we have little kids reading our forums who dont need seeing her swearing or calling them names, she then asked Sid to dos us to piss us off as she called it. This was despite the fact her own mother was playing the server. Sid and i talked and he refused to ds us and Drew got even more pissed off and blocked him from forum s. Other peopke we now was blaocked from your forums soons they argued with drew so they couldnt write about her on there.

To be honest i dont care if you reopen angels or not. I think its a waste of time to be honest unless different people are in charge but its up to you.

ne0sbabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
Hull
To be fair to you you did stick up for me when Sid banned me from forum....though if people hadnt lied i wouldnt have been banned in first place i guess.

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
Carlow said:
theres no point going all of this again what ever happend then happen nobody can change it. it all happend over a year ago ffs...

As for AE coming back up it might. if it does i won't be lead gm, but i will be involded :)

P.S
Dos'ing servers? - E-mail addy? i never knew that they happend O_o

same goes for me in all of the above :D

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
Dal was teh man, but saying that carlow n drew, u guys are gr8 too. AE regards to AE going bck up, I say three thumbs up. Was my first and one of if not the best servers ever made. Missed having our chats too drew -.- why u neva on msn nemore lol? Well... missed all u AE players, who knew me. And errmmm was a great server =). Best hopes to all of you who I met on that server and I hope that you have gr8 lives :)

NiGHTMaRe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
(DragonSlayer here...)

Oks AE was the 1st ever P Server i ever played and by far the best so far...

For AE to come back online gets my vote all the way :)
As for whos hosting im not sure on... (Meening will they start changeing things that will make it not the same as it used to be...) But it dos need the new data and mobs etc etc... But tbh im not to fust on who hosts it as long as it comes back online ^ ^

As for the new GM's that where added not long befor it went down i say they shouldent be GM's... (Like Sid Griff etc etc...) No offence to u guys but i think that just made way to meny gm's for 1 :S There was like 8-9 lols ¬_¬
And i still think they where 1 or 2 of them (Not saying names) Where useing there powers to make items for there none gm's ¬_¬ Like getting 5 Angel items in like 1 week is inpossable tbh... Thats 500 mill ffs... But ne ways i hope it comes back online *Nods* Il look forword to it :D

Holty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2004
hull
not sure whats happening but as far as i know lightscout is gonna host angels (please correct me if wrong)

angels was THE BEST server ever and it was my first server i played, yes there was some serious **** that happened, and i hope that people are wise enough to realise that whats in the past stays in the past.

of course bridges have to be built to repair the damage but people cannot be forced, bribed or blackmailed (fiqure of speech) into forgiving.

i would welcome angels back BUT i dont think it will have the same appeal as it did have.

best wishes everyone ......... Stider!

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
NiGHTMaRe said:
Like getting 5 Angel items in like 1 week is inpossable tbh... Thats 500 mill ffs... But ne ways i hope it comes back online *Nods* Il look forword to it :D

Was possible, i got 6 in a Week with no GM help what so ever. Me and a friend Camped NWO for about 6hours a day.