AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
9/10 xD

Very nice

(The only reason you didn't get 10/10, is because no-one else has had 10/10
so i don't know what to compare it to xD)

Very nice ^._^

EDIT: for me, it would've been better if you lowered the opacity of the text. Sort of too bold m8. but again, v. nice

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
The signature its self is ok but its just two pics and like one brush... its put together nicely... the text and the opac bar are too big.. the text looks choppy and that isnt a animated sig.. its like a crap animation on the text which any1 can do .. and imo makes signatures look poor...

6/10

Tx BRUT BRUT BRUT

BloodRaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2005
Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight
@EvilGoku, actually animation is layered onto signature not text so. :P I do see what you meaqn bout the choppyness though. I will see what i can do to improve it. :)

@everyone else, ty for your comment. :)

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
it doesnt matter where it was layered.. it only hits the text and nowhere else.. the point im trying to get is, ok its cool if u make an animation id admire that.. but that really isnt animating its just making a bar go across text to make it look "cool" but imo it looks poor and technically its animation yes but my opinion is that people that animate text just want to be like woooo animated text

Tx....not having a go .. making a point (helping u out)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
i like the piccys bud byut the text i feel doesnt go with the piece and the box round it what if u was to get it to start fading just at the end of the txt so half way thru the pic its gone (if i make sence on that 1) the only reason the animation doesnt look good is purely bc of the text.

6/10 from me

if u can improve it it cud go higher