Announcing....

smoochy boys on tour

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
how can we trust you not to steal our money and characters?

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
i guess you cant until people start using it and he does it. only way to find out is by getting people to use it to get a good rep.

but i take it this will be a place to advertise people selling characters and that so he wouldnt get any money really.. unless its him selling

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
looks gay, and high untrustworthy...he may do it at the start, wait till people trust him, and the BOOM nail them for all their cash and laugh in there faces.

please someone get scammed. I really want to laugh in your face.

Leglath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
Sheffield
Im not looking to con people, as Xander said i'll have to wait until people start using me to get a rep.
I just figured MirSales could do with a little competiton.
And I will be buying the accounts off people and re-selling
and the skaggy domain name lol i couldn't think of anything else :p
Im not looking to scam im looking to make profit by selling my gold cheaper than mirsales, once i get a rep i hope things continue to grow and other games i am buying and selling on are also profitable.
I hope someone buys gold off me then they won't get conned and they can laugh in ur face IPix :p
I have been conned too many times on ebay to con someone else. Lengthy paypal cases pissed me off so i decided to do a one stop shop for all mmo stuff.

Thanks
James
www.mmomarketplace.co.uk

EDIT: Domain name and great hosting was at www.purplecloud.net

£8 domain name
£10 hosting for a year (great value)

EDIT 2: The banner and other picture look tacky as i need to finish my new photoshop download, that was just done in paint.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you shld have gone with surpass mate. for £6 more you would have 2gb space and 20gb b/w, not 60mb space and 350mb b/w.

i also recommend you get a better template design, it looks abit amaturish tbh.

nie idea though, might catch on if people trust you.

Leglath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
Sheffield
Can you give me a link to their site.
With purplecloud you can cancel orders before 14 days.
Thanks
James

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
whats with the really crap quality, thought you said the site actually looked good :P

untitled5cx.jpg

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
ffs give him a break! if he scams people then flame him do what you want tell his ISP whatever but he hasnt mayb hes just trying to help people out.

I dont see how he can scam people as it should work like.
I Selling Level 43 Warrior [Post Details] [Post PayPal Account]
I want to buy a warrior [Reads Details] [Pays into Account]
[Hand over details]

its the people selling u want to watch out for. also i think you should add a Rep system to that so people can see if they have a good rep or bad and allow people to post comments just like E-Bay but for online game stuff.

Leglath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
Sheffield
Thanks Xander. As he says if I scam someone flame me then

Lol at what dark posted.
every bit you highlighted ther i planned to change. Those bits were done in paint but atm im downloading photoshop and will be changing those exact buttons and customising the buy and cart buttons.
I'm going to also add a forum for people to make reqests discuss transactions etc to help with getting a rep.
It took mirsales long enough to get a rep.

James
www.mmomarketplace.co.uk

And Xander Yes On The Forum I Will Be Compiling A List Of People Who Not To Deal With. E-Mails And Char Names If Possible.
If Someone Does Con Me I Will Send Their Character Name To Mir Staff

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
let dark make you a template im sure it would pwn lol

tbh if you have some spare ££ make ipixel an offer cos then you know its gonna rock

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
Welcome to Massively Multiplayer Online Marketplace.

This is the place where you all can buy and sell your items on supported games for genuine cash at competetive prices.

Unlike most we are genuine. We garuntee to deliver you your items with 48 hours of purchase or your money back*

Give us a try! we all love online gaming so why not spend a little cash on what we love to do while friends are buying skateboards or stamps.

As we are just starting out we dont have a massive selection of gold/items/characters for sale but be sure to sell us yours and be part of a gaming revolution!

As we have just started as a website we have nothing in stock, plase sell us your items and gold.

Again welcome to MMO Marketplace!

The MMO Marketplace Team

*Terms and Conditions Apply

I don't like the way you've put that so far down. I've even looked for your 'Terms and Conditions', but have failed to succeed in finding them.

Rebel.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Xander said:
let dark make you a template im sure it would pwn lol

tbh if you have some spare ££ make ipixel an offer cos then you know its gonna rock

god calm down -.- i know the fker irl it was a personal joke!

Farril said:
where did he say that?

as said above, he told me at school hat it looked rate good, sooo shhhhh ;)

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Rebel said:
I don't like the way you've put that so far down. I've even looked for your 'Terms and Conditions', but have failed to succeed in finding them.

Rebel.

if you notice where the star has been put its next to the where money is returned, but he's obviously yet to write those terms and conditions -.-

the site isn't close to being ready yet he needs gold first to start up as he currently has no stock!

Leglath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
Sheffield
There are no terms and conditions ont e site you contact me for them.

They are upto 40mil in 48 hours any larger ammount will take longer

Ill probably PM IPix when i get home