Another College Day...

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
wat u all doin today then :P, im at college bord outta ma mind cus it blocks games :O! wat u doin

Stop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2005
I'm just setting up my new incinerator....now just need to find some jews to test it on....

Luckily this is england, so they are easy to find and no one cares when they're gone, god bless the UK.

:doggy!:

So what hobbies do you have?

RightGuard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
wanadoo said:
wat u all doin today then :P, im at college bord outta ma mind cus it blocks games :O! wat u doin

Why make the conscious decision to attend/enrol in college if you're not even going to drive yourself to pass at the end? Instead wasting up to three years of your existence wanting to play cheap internet games instead of listening, or doing coursework. Then every person around you with a brain cell excels in life and becomes a better person for it, nice.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
RightGuard said:
Why make the conscious decision to attend/enrol in college if you're not even going to drive yourself to pass at the end? Instead wasting up to three years of your existence wanting to play cheap internet games instead of listening, or doing coursework. Then every person around you with a brain cell excels in life and becomes a better person for it, nice.

Hey, u sumed up wot i did at college!!!

--

I therefor was working all day to pay 4 the mini :D

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
20 CHARS AMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Behold the beauty of MSPaint.

Attachments

• jewbacca.JPG
    jewbacca.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 35

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah i did bed your mom last night, but thats abit offtopic.

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
wanadoo said:

How the hell could YOU be in college?

unless its one of those special needs colleges