f_HaloBW1m_fb82e5c.jpg

What you think?

/SS

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
not too bad at all, can do you do something with my sig edit it or totally re do it its gotta be similar and have the url in it :)
the left picture the gay is ok lolz soz incase u didnt realise which picture i meant

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Needs color,

I don't mind black & white or Grey scale now and again but for this signature it doesn't work i don't think.

Sorry.

[EDIT] I swear I've seen something like this on the forums before though. Could be wrong.

[Edit 2] Just noticed u have sir Simpson on there as well in the bottom left corner, dude if your gonna tag at least make it readable/noticeable. Hope i'm not critising too much but with your signature's you put the text there and it's either, hard to spot or UN-readable. Make yourself known matey!

Last edited:

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Nah dnt want people to see it, i create signatures so you can see the image NOT the writing.

Anyway thanks for your comments :)

/SS

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
fair play that is lush where did u lern how to do that if u lernt on the web can you send me the link for the guid lol :P

i realy like it would u mind if i used it as 1 me banners but take no credit for it Ovc:P!

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
the effect is good but maybe do same in colour????

post a coloured vers of that please :)

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
fair play that is lush where did u lern how to do that if u lernt on the web can you send me the link for the guid lol :P

i realy like it would u mind if i used it as 1 me banners but take no credit for it Ovc:P!

No problem aslong as the SS Design stays am not too bothered.

/SS