another wow thread

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
whats everyones favourite race and side. and why?

iv always hated horde, just because i hate orcs, and i hate ruined looking maps, i like it to be sparkly and non waste land.

but just tried out the blood elf, and really like their home land and the area around it, though i do hate it that horde and alliance are mixed up on both islands, means you have to travel far to get to a town that likes u, and with the blood elf being instanced atm, its extra annoying with no transport. (only a bat to the next village (which is empty) and an orb to the undercity.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I hate the Alliance, because they suck as a race. The only place Alliance excel in PvP is in the Hillsbrad fields (where they have NPC's that back them up). The "Next village" which is Tranquillien is not empty at all, there's loads of quests down there, and not only that, its a seperate faction which gives you some alright faction rewards and great storyline and end quest.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
iv got an exam tomoro, and iv jus got bak into wow, not gd timing.

software engineering = dirty minge

ok, Tranquillien isnt empty with quests, but lacks vendors and is like 5m long.

Last edited:

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
fav side : horde , allys suck ass in euro version :(
fav race : Undead , its the best race done seriously , on ally side id go with human
fav class : Rogue

i got an exam tomorow too :< need to study gah x(

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Horde because Allys get there ass handed to them in every BG. Favourite race is Orc because they are a decent size so armour looks cool and my favourite class in Hunter (another reason why Orcs are good for me, there racial abilities are pretty good).

I have an exam tomorrow as well. PC Internals (Karnaugh maps, logic gates, adders and all that ****e)

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Favorite Side:Horde
Favorite Race:Undead, for ally i'd say Night Elf
Favirote class:I couldn't say for sure because i havn't actually played all the classes but i'd choose Warrior.

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
Gnome warrior.. Because they can lick the muff of any race.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i just failed by software engineering exam :(, ****s restructured the exam so i revised nothing which was on this paper. give me sympathy for i have to do a resit :'(

where abouts would i find the flight path person in the undead city?

i hate orcs and trolls, they annoy me so much with their greenness and crappy towns.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
He's in the top circle part that goes round the middle part where the bankers are.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Faction: Alliance
Race: Human
Reason: increased rep racial = easy to get exhalted = cheaper mount, also my char is a rogue so it was either human, a gnome or bloody NE -.-

ALLIANCE FTW

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Night Elf hunters are pretty good because they can shadow meld and aimed shot in pvp. Pointless though because alliance always lose!

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
That got fixed awhile ago.

And Blood Elf Paladin <3.

******* NE's still use it well though, especially shadowmeld oomkins. Aimed shot can still be done from shadowmeld, by the time you see them appear its too late anyway. They can still shadowmeld and charge as well.

Blood elf rogues = WIN.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
WoW sucks i should no my brother (Daneo) plays it. and its just so crap

hes a Level70 noam

/ancient

Hate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
WoW sucks i should no my brother (Daneo) plays it. and its just so crap

hes a Level70 noam

/ancient

Yea WoW sucks because you have seen someone else playing it, I like your logic.

However your opinion is your own, I'm sure the 8 million active World of Warcraft players will have something else to say about it so learn to phrase your statements correctly please.

:middle:

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
If any of you want to reroll a new server, few of the guys from shensation would probs be interested.

Myself included, we could branch out.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Come to trollbane, i has a hunter there, levelling a mage, but i'm alliance, everyone hates alliance :(

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Yea WoW sucks because you have seen someone else playing it, I like your logic.

However your opinion is your own, I'm sure the 8 million active World of Warcraft players will have something else to say about it so learn to phrase your statements correctly please.

:middle:

well there might be over 8million players playing WoW but how many of them will quit due to new games coming out? i playd WoW when it was first released in the UK and i thought it was poor layout just like D2 and was not worth paying for.

/ancient

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
well there might be over 8million players playing WoW but how many of them will quit due to new games coming out? i playd WoW when it was first released in the UK and i thought it was poor layout just like D2 and was not worth paying for.

/ancient

Hardly any.

The reason people like mmorpgs and get so addicted is the communities and clans, only cunts with no friends leave mmorpgs for the next new thing... unless it's a clan decision.