Anti cheating tool

Paul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2008
anyone need one?

not a pointless thread i have made a client side anti cheat need to know if someone wants it

Dev Stage

Client side 60% done

Server side 10% done

this sounds awesome and i would support it also once my server is online and the donate idea is very good :) and the update button will also be awesome

Great work

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
no simple answer :D

for a server to get protection they would need to contact me and tell me there servers IP i would then have to see that they have a server that is worth protecting and not a fake server just to get both my server and client side programs

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
For your protection, you could make the server side program connect to you and vaildate itself against their IP address, if its not the same.. it deletes itself.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
yeah thats a good idea as a built in protection,

added that to the server side protection now :D thanks idaBigA

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
great work hallmat, I would be happy to trial this on our new server as its in alpha testing right now. Also you can use phoenix for testing as your live server if you like :)

/cheeky

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
thanks cheeky

sure i will have a few servers as a test, thanks for ur support

also would need to know what servers the server host's are running as the protection will be slightly different

also what do you think of this idea

Its and idea from Vista

when you log into the dedi my application goes full screen and wont let you go behind it untill you have logged in to make sure its you and not someone else ?

much like vista

or is that all of a muchness?

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
would be great if you could get something for mir2,

i for one would be looking to use it and iam sure lots of others would as well.

lif

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Hallmat this is a great idea tbh.
Would love to see this in most servers....As i believe it could bring back the community to mir3...

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
hallmat, the security idea is actually quite a good one, perhaps you can add a config so server holders can choose which features they would like to use.

yeah i was talking to inflikted about it and he also suggested that so im gonna have some sort of config for all server host's.

lifco can u tell me what hack's/ cheats there are for mir2 or give me a link to where i could find some so i can study them? please

many thanks

Hallmat

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
We (Red~Dragon Server) are more as only interested cause the cheats get used more and more. we have nearly more work to look who is cheating as that we spend time for sever self. thats very abusing and the fun as server owner gets lost also more and more.

this tool would be a great help. And if u wanna make a test on a live server contact me or fala and we make it. Donation for it is in my eyes also fair cause u spend much time in it (but pls let it small lol we are both students *lol)

with the config as control panel i agree with vimto and inflikted . if u need somethink let it me know maybe i can help.

greetz

Ameno

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
Mir2

Memoryhack (speed ect)
invisible hack

there are alot more hacks for euro mir but these are the only ones i have seen workin on 2,3 private servers

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
How is this coming along?

If you need a hand there are plenty of above average programming peeps on here..

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
second ida's question there!

Still here if you want live servers for testing :)

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
Does this block that DBT3 Hack?? If you dont know what it is I have a copy of it that i got off someone on msn to maybe help this app long it does alot of stuff so ive heard, not triedit myself as i dont play Mir3 only dev it, If you want a copy of it Hallmat pm me your msn or email and ill send u it

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Does this block that DBT3 Hack?? If you dont know what it is I have a copy of it that i got off someone on msn to maybe help this app long it does alot of stuff so ive heard, not triedit myself as i dont play Mir3 only dev it, If you want a copy of it Hallmat pm me your msn or email and ill send u it
Post it here, if you have it...