Any good mir 3 servers online?

Join Discord

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Logged on DarkSide for few hours other night, seems really good get a n1 pet untill level 20 to boost you up, people friendly, loads of quests, 40-50 users normally aswell.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
i dont think there is m8, relentless said he was launching one in jan / feb this year but nothing heard since :(

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Mir 3 is not as use to be like before. This is the reason people are not playing it any more.

Only wish some one comes up with a good server so old people can get together & have good old times again.

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
If you guys throw one together you can host it on my dedi for free if you like, I know what it's like to miss the game you love. I'm currently hosting a whack of games but have room for more if needed.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
If you guys throw one together you can host it on my dedi for free if you like, I know what it's like to miss the game you love. I'm currently hosting a whack of games but have room for more if needed.
thanks for the offer buddy but i have no idea on that side of things i just play the game ^^ lol

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
There isn't many good servers, but if u like stable exp x1 (actually in real its a bit more than that)
+ not too bad user counts 20+ at all times - Dark Side might be the one for you:)

> dsmir3.eu

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Not yet dead..Kills alot of computers lool..Needs new sourcce for higher operating systems..its only 9years old... But it still can give Heroes version a run for money... more stats in mir3, higher skills..

reg comfort 65k, not needed tho. Auto-run crtrol+s. would like new source for netcheck and loader, think I did have eveythign else run on win7.

source available would need to be new, not scraps from mir2... Maps are kicking ass alrdy.... when you host/own sserver its getting harder to make a descision atleast for me.. I want to host, but tbh expect to do it for free...but also think not getting younger, still want a career, what school is best, which 1s provide what I need(advanced coding)... ps log on Hershires server and read his nootice.. Rember Global would say you been on 2 hours take a break..

But I will agree 100% if mir3 had a descent source, on win7, or windows server 2008.. we cou;lld take the usercount, think heroes posts usercount more than 1 every 10min and stalls might be included, thats afk..
soz to ramble

atm not found 1 great solution---- but Darkdjboys I think I like that thinking :)