Any good servers ???

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Deathjr1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2013
From what I've seen noone says here on your forum tbh I'm looking for a chatty forum plus gd game

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
same here was waiting for roth but no news at all need a high rate n active people big gap in the market for a good fresh highrate!

/lee

Deathjr1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2013
I know your oldskool acc destroyer1987 mine where sexymama + Deathjr1

vitaminwater

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2008
Rise of The Heroes will be the next server I play. I like it's idea of having a level cap which I think will make it a more balanced game = more fun

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
well my reply to that is. we are expanding every day

more and more users from around the world now play :)

Forum is live 24/7 as i reply to question 95% of my day on forum based

well i do hope u find your perfect server.

Regards
MythRohan

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
You can look up on my signature, keep an eye on our blog cos we're near to opening in about 1~2 weeks after we finish fix the minor things and past the beta ;)

rushingdevil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2012
Join The Golden Age Mir.. Cool server lots of ppl new maps and pets, new exp system will be introduce to the game..

---------- Post Merged at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Join The Golden Age Mir.. Cool server lots of ppl new maps and pets, new exp system will be introduce to the game.. Whisper in game and i will tour you around /Primo

The Golden Age Mir http://www.m2heroestga.com/

rushingdevil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2012
Join The Golden Age Mir. Just Follow the Link my Sig.

Cool Players
Lots of People
New Exp System
Game Loader no need to patch manually
New Caves base on both Mir 2 and Mir 3
Cool Items
No Over Power Items
Plus GM is now 24/7 Support

Reactions: MythRohan

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
I joined TGA last month. Very enjoyable so far. A lot of different hunting areas, regular updates and Myth is very fast to respond and fix any issues you may have.

Kumag

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 8, 2013
I joined TGA last month. Very enjoyable so far. A lot of different hunting areas, regular updates and Myth is very fast to respond and fix any issues you may have.

I couldn't agree more, couldn't agree more - Biggest reason that's keeping us ingame. :D
So good a server it brought us back from hibernation, last time we play was in Mir Phoenix server. So better hurry while the server is still at its infancy stage hence you won't be left behind in level. what are you waiting for? :D

@deathjr1

oh and if you're just looking for a "good" server then M2H TGA is not for you - its the best imho :D

**** M2H TGA ****

regards

Last edited:

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Any recent videos of Mir TGA? User count? If it's not over 100 there's no point playing.

Dimebag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
You can easily catch up its been made easier there's only the odd geeks that play 24/7 who are miles ahead but that comes with every server ! This server is friendly and rapidly updated and for the comment saying less that 100 users is just stupid there's only a few servers and the 1's iv been on are terrible ! With that TGA currently has 50-70 but this i changing everyday with players starting and returning with the rapid never been seen before updates! They have a dedicated ServerTeam who rapidly respond to problems and issues and what what iv found its Vertualy cheat free !!
It has to be possibly the most advanced server iv seen and once the creases are ironed out i'm confident this server will become a great!

Last edited:

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
The server has been up for months though, not chance of keeping up ;/

think u got it the other way round mate... people need to keep up with me and lifco and breezer....

anyway i will make some videos for you snufkin , user cound sits on 50-70 depending.##

like dimebag says , worth a try.

to all who have posted regarding TGA thanks :) i can see the love

cya ingame

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
tbh after looking at it for about 5 mins: TGA server should get the title of 'the most buggy mirserver ever' :p

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
tbh after looking at it for about 5 mins: TGA server should get the title of 'the most buggy mirserver ever' :p

Hardly.... more like we are the only heroes with LESS BUGS than any other HEROES server OUT THERE....

be real here... if u cannot see what i mean i suggest Download Heroes and test it . then Download TGA and you will see how smooth it is compare

over 1k bugs have been found and removed and many more will be done again.

you had a good read by the sounds of it -.-

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
tga looked good but not likeing the interface of chars and items and general layout of caves etc, on the main not has anyone herd knews of ROTH and if its still in progress?

@death, yeah i seen ur name somewher on 4heroes ull find me on most servers as dest1987

vitaminwater

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2008
tga looked good but not likeing the interface of chars and items and general layout of caves etc, on the main not has anyone herd knews of ROTH and if its still in progress?

@death, yeah i seen ur name somewher on 4heroes ull find me on most servers as dest1987

They said roth comes out on 15th feb - 7 days time