any got the new interface working

Join Discord

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
MiloFoxburr said:
um your the first person ive seen get that interface working on a non chinese machine, what excatly did you do?

i did nothing, just downloaded unzipped installed in my data folder....and loged in game ... made an account and played a little .. all worked fine

i have apploc (from miscrosoft for chinese) installed on my pc

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
oke` but how we do that ... i looked into it .. the exe is packed .. when u run it it decompress ... hmm we need 2 change that ip were he connects..i dont have a f k i n g ideaa.....

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Ripman said:
oke` but how we do that ... i looked into it .. the exe is packed .. when u run it it decompress ... hmm we need 2 change that ip were he connects..i dont have a f k i n g ideaa.....

I dont have it running yet

Easy to decompress however exe wont work properly if its like the others
IP aint easy to change However i have cracks that do it on the other ledu clients so may work in this case

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Double post i know lol

But err all the clients now work... even tho all i done was run the longlong one once then all the other ones started working for me

Pritty sweet

Heres a shot of me ingame on my brothers server
I had to cut it a bit to make it small enough as atm i only have paint on my system lol

Attachments

• Images01.jpg
    Images01.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 101

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
MiloFoxburr said:
Double post i know lol

But err all the clients now work... even tho all i done was run the longlong one once then all the other ones started working for me

Pritty sweet

Heres a shot of me ingame on my brothers server
I had to cut it a bit to make it small enough as atm i only have paint on my system lol

if u are good enought with us 2 realse so we all can implement that in our servers will be great...thanks

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Ripman said:
if u are good enought with us 2 realse so we all can implement that in our servers will be great...thanks

I will once i know that its translatable and when i actually translate it And remove as much of the cheats as i can

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
MiloFoxburr said:
I will once i know that its translatable and when i actually translate it And remove as much of the cheats as i can

ahh ok ... il`l look into the new exe and i`ll try 2 translate as much i can 2 ... but i need that crack for exe so he can connect 2 my server please

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Ripman said:
ahh ok ... il`l look into the new exe and i`ll try 2 translate as much i can 2 ... but i need that crack for exe so he can connect 2 my server please

Im not using that exe im using a different one Ill play around with all of em and decide which is the best to translate

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
ok .. but i just wanted 2 try it on my server ... and translate ... u should relase if u whant ... and we all 2 try 2 translate .... and work .. this mean comunity not the work of one person...shared 2 all .... if u think that si ok relase as it is

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Richens said:
What do the cheats do?

allow you to cheat... lol

Nah theres stuff like boss locator packet editor npc cheat and there just the ones whoses effect I know lol

Im gonna leave stuff like AutoPotter in tho cause there useful and is already in mir3