Any servers in making ?

Join Discord

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
As title, last few week's seems as though noone is even bothering with making one.

Getting rather bored with current one's.
And cannot host my own one....

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
I'm sure theres some about, me and Insane are 'slowly' getting ours sorted, gonna be based on our old 1.4 Insane server but obv 2.6. We are gonna attempt to make it a non boring server, so plenty quests, LOADS of hunting places for solo/group/guild, and when I say LOADS I literally mean it :). I have played quite a few servers but without dissing them or the server owners, they get boring/repetitive after a while. Anyway still a way off, I'm sure if people remember our old server you will find that we are quite meticulous to the work on NPC's, items, hunting places etc. We will post something when we are near to completion :)

Would also like to thank the guyz in Mir2: Heroes section cos without a lot of help from them we would not be making our server :)

Alexz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2010
Timisoara
I ment decent servers not run by idiots, sorry should have put that in there.

No one wants to play a Euro Clone any more!

FK OFF CAMEL .
How can you rate something untill u didn't played it or have no information about it?
TARD 1+

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
I ment decent servers not run by idiots, sorry should have put that in there.

No one wants to play a Euro Clone any more!

Please don't make a thread asking what servers are upcoming, just to flame some of the creators....

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
I'd play a euro/USA clone all it would take is a new layout, new towns and provinces with none of the old ones, that way I'd be able to trick my brain into telling me it's something new.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
I'd play a euro/USA clone all it would take is a new layout, new towns and provinces with none of the old ones, that way I'd be able to trick my brain into telling me it's something new.

that would be a unique lowrate server and not a euro clone at all + the alexz ur servers are boring, not due to the exp rate but the fact they are all just a euro clone no new towns or caves at all

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
that would be a unique lowrate server and not a euro clone at all + the alexz ur servers are boring, not due to the exp rate but the fact they are all just a euro clone no new towns or caves at all

did i stated it will be euro clone or low rate ?
i never had a server just one ago 3-4years which was med rate but i was noob by then , the last one degenx wasn't mine and i didn't work on server side just on coding exes

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
What is the best set of files to use at the moment? Lookin to make a Good old Med/High rate.

Do people still like heros files? Should i keep the Upgrade npc? (10% Dc ect) Should i keep Hero's in? Apparntly there op.

Do you lot profer JP files i see them in an ok shape to put up an med..

Do you still like the old 2.3 Files? There not bad i guess.

If i started on RubyM2 i wouldnt be able to make it an HR. Unless i repeat using old skins just with new wings lol. (Would probs get boring)

Sorry for an of topic Q but this may help me to create a good server!

Choose and decide witch is best.

Thnx.

PS: Yes i know this Q has been asked more thn once but if u can direct me were they asked thn i would be appricated!

Last edited:

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Bck on Topic --

got a set hero files set up online on my pc but due to r/l im also quite busy so only do bits to it as and when i can (hence y its not in upcumming servers)
all i can say about it atm is that exp is Med (work WILL be required to lvl up after 50)

Only using the useful euro caves rest - maps to euro caves are being used but different name and diff mobs.

Quest's - are there to aid in lvling and gaining items (via quest cavern)

more gets added when i got the time

+ solo meho on the project :) -- best way to work for me tbh

Last edited:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I'm sure theres some about, me and Insane are 'slowly' getting ours sorted, gonna be based on our old 1.4 Insane server but obv 2.6. We are gonna attempt to make it a non boring server, so plenty quests, LOADS of hunting places for solo/group/guild, and when I say LOADS I literally mean it :). I have played quite a few servers but without dissing them or the server owners, they get boring/repetitive after a while. Anyway still a way off, I'm sure if people remember our old server you will find that we are quite meticulous to the work on NPC's, items, hunting places etc. We will post something when we are near to completion :)

Would also like to thank the guyz in Mir2: Heroes section cos without a lot of help from them we would not be making our server :)

No offence, but "Loads of quests and hunting areas", no1 plays mir for its "epic" mob Ai, and pve experience

isnt the reason people play mir, and the longer morons like you mis-understand the community, so shall the community be dieing.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
ppl play mir for the pvp and lulz owning sum roms here raging at some noobs there luling at someone get owned on global