May 19, 2003
tbh for a browser game it's not looking too bad

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I aint cutting no trees again, **** that. Probably wasted about 50hours of my life getting my woodcutting to 99.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
I aint cutting no trees again, **** that. Probably wasted about 50hours of my life getting my woodcutting to 99.

Aweee Cmon!! It'll be fun.. Now that i think back.. Spending hours of repetative clicking, not getting bored.. Damn had to have been really patient back then! Haha, cause NEVER AGAIN will i feel awesome about cutting trees for hours..

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
We sell the pre-paid cards at work, had em about a year now.

Not one has sold.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I saw the advert the other week, downloaded it, played it for about 2min and logged off.

Advert is working I guess.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
I remember having the blue armour, can't for the life of me remember what it was called. Was such a cool game, fishing, making fires, mining.

Still don't know what membership gives you, but swear you got something cool for being a member? Can't be ****ed for Runescape again, I loved it 2D but when it went 3D it just got ****.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I remember having the blue armour, can't for the life of me remember what it was called. Was such a cool game, fishing, making fires, mining.

Still don't know what membership gives you, but swear you got something cool for being a member? Can't be ****ed for Runescape again, I loved it 2D but when it went 3D it just got ****.

hahaha the blue armour = Rune / Runite:P

I remember playing this many years ago.. when i was like 10 -,-
Game was decent back in the day when everyone had a big thing about Zezima being the best ingame and everything was a grind.
I agree the graphic upgrades seem to ruin it for me. Loved the 2D. Hate the 3D.

Same with the 3D mir3, don't like it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
hahaha the blue armour = Rune / Runite:P

I remember playing this many years ago.. when i was like 10 -,-
Game was decent back in the day when everyone had a big thing about Zezima being the best ingame and everything was a grind.
I agree the graphic upgrades seem to ruin it for me. Loved the 2D. Hate the 3D.

Same with the 3D mir3, don't like it.

There's a 3d mir3? ...