Anyone else see the insane meteor at 21.40 ish?

smoochy boys on tour

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Just outside for a smoke, blazing trail across the sky, seen the documentries about meteors, this had to be several kilos after it's in the atmosphere, bright white with a tail then went a dull red.. once in a lifetime to see a large one like this.. anyone else see it?

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Seen it, facebooks alive with peeps hyping about it.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
You think that was big? Wait for Apophis when it comes back around, with it being so close and so big thats a once in a lifetime see, has a 3% probability of hitting the earth so then it really might be once in a lifetime.

But don't wory thats not for another 20 years ;)

The galactic alignment this year should look cool, I just hope I get to see betelgeuse expode and get the 3 weeks sunlight.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
What I haven't heard anything about this :/

I was inside rollerskating to 90s music!!!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I hear they been coming down for a couple of weeks now all over the world. Just watch ya step when your going the shop tbh.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
You think that was big? Wait for Apophis when it comes back around, with it being so close and so big thats a once in a lifetime see, has a 3% probability of hitting the earth so then it really might be once in a lifetime.

But don't wory thats not for another 20 years ;)

The galactic alignment this year should look cool, I just hope I get to see betelgeuse expode and get the 3 weeks sunlight.

20 YEARS!!!! We could be dead in less then 1!!!!

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Makes you realise how small and insignificant we are, and how quickly our primitive society can be wiped out at the whim of nature.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
feb 15 2013, I know it cos, it's my dads bday, however, there's a 67 mtr astroid lower than most satellites orbit, that crosses earths path, if it hits.. will likely be a tunguska event.. ie 20 times nagasaki.. going to be some major stuff happening in the next year...

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Samerians explained this all in the prophecy ...if u need to look up on our ancestory use google ..The hopie indians knew they way and what will be...im not gona say too much because i may get riddiculed but i know the truth is there and we have been told once , now we are being lied to over the years and times goverment ect....

blah blah blah lol im not gona bore ya :P

beileive in your ancestors history , what they written and left for us to use for future purpose i.e mayan callender...

please dont leave a comment if u feel to take the p*ss im just saying what i feel u may need to kno

<3

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
Samerians explained this all in the prophecy ...if u need to look up on our ancestory use google ..The hopie indians knew they way and what will be...im not gona say too much because i may get riddiculed but i know the truth is there and we have been told once , now we are being lied to over the years and times goverment ect....

blah blah blah lol im not gona bore ya :P

beileive in your ancestors history , what they written and left for us to use for future purpose i.e mayan callender...

please dont leave a comment if u feel to take the p*ss im just saying what i feel u may need to kno

<3
The Mayan calendar, though coming to an end this year, doesn't predict anything other than the start of the winter solstice on the 21st December. What you have to remember with the Mayans, is that they used linear calculations in order to document events that had happened, but the basis of their own calendar wasn't actually there own and was made and changed from different Mesoamerican civilizations calendars such as the Zapotec or Olmecs calendars and further on in history it was later adapted to suit the Aztecs and so on. What you have to remember with early civilizations such as the Mayans, they based their own science on nature and astrology and based events on certain cycles that happened not only in their own time, but that from past events with other civilizations and so a science of hearsay so to speak.

Now it wasn't so long ago that it was thought and predicted, that the holy bible spelt out the end of days also and this was done by combining every other letter or word, which I might add that the bible was commissioned by a pagan king. I will also add, that the bible is the only thing that has predicted prophecies that have come true, or should I say the way they have been interpreted to be true. As we all know full well, that scripture is defined by who ever translated the original context and we know this from current world events and what's happening with certain factions translation of the words of the Quran and it's meanings.

The only thing that I would say is true to any of the prophecies that have been foretold, is that of a religious war to end all wars and the end of humanity as we currently know it. But it won't be at the hands of religion itself, but that of the interpretation of religion and this is something that is all ready happening in today's world.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Love how this thread has been bumped and the discussion totally changed.

But honestly, Bible talk!!!!!!!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This is the first time in lomcn history that I've read something and genuinely felt dumb.

:-/

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
this is the first time in lomcn history that i've read something and genuinely felt dumb.

:-/

Really?
TrollFaceEmote2.gif