anyone get a lowrate up?

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
not holding my breath, and certainly not thinking it will have any issues fixed.. a huge beta still.. why add hero when the original files weren't balanced in the first place is beyond me..

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
not holding my breath, and certainly not thinking it will have any issues fixed.. a huge beta still.. why add hero when the original files weren't balanced in the first place is beyond me..

What would you say balance issues are...

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
What would you say balance issues are...

umm half spells ain't working.. hero doesn't work, attack speed, the list goes on and on.. was same on elysian, why people don't get the **** they have already working before adding new content is beyond me..

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
umm half spells ain't working.. hero doesn't work, attack speed, the list goes on and on.. was same on elysian, why people don't get the **** they have already working before adding new content is beyond me..
All spells to my knowledge work? Ive hunted with some of the highest lvls with the skills so should know? I don't have a hero but people have said they work fine, Ice also posted today that the coders have fixed the bugs they did have, ASpeed works, i have a gale set and sin attkspeed spell so again i would know.. lol..

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
All spells to my knowledge work? Ive hunted with some of the highest lvls with the skills so should know? I don't have a hero but people have said they work fine, Ice also posted today that the coders have fixed the bugs they did have, ASpeed works, i have a gale set and sin attkspeed spell so again i would know.. lol..

then you haven't played with a tao where red poison makes no diff, also attack speed.. I did a test myself, one with gale neck, and one without.. with gale = 5 more hits in a minute compared to norm neck.. I've played mir for 10 years in july.. trust me.. the speed is not right.. and if it stays the same you won't get many warriors playing. There are loads of other bugs, hero not attacking, hero not equiping weapons past lvl9.. god knows if the hero uses spells that are higher lvl as nobody has got that far yet.. and the biggest balls up of all, the tm doesn't work.. if the tm doesn't work it means a huge problem for anyone playing.. it is probably the single most important thing that has to work on a server with less than 200 users.. oh, and did i mention it's been down 3 days which is due for another 24-48 hrs.. Like I said, anyone releasing right now will bag the whole population, been a complete mess from start to finish.. I appreciate Ice has a life away from mir, but it has been said to him so many times.. if you can't provide the time, then why bother? you just get everyones hopes up, only to disappoint.

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
totally agree with you 100% on the attack speed, ive got a warr hero and barey attack the mobs and steals 50% of ur exp when you do 90% of the damage. so really hero's dont help you level atm thy are just good leachers.

Last edited:

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
IceMan doesn't know how to run a server, which is why i didnt even bother logging on his new one.

Elysian only did well at the start because it had been Hyped up for so long and the files were new.

I haven't played a LR since Euro, would deffo give it a try if i knew the people running the server were reliable and had previous successful servers.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
the fact he's been telling us the reason it wasnt up was because there was an error in files, then last night changed it to the guy on the dedi put login gate down is kinda a dissapointment. Server will be good if he puts act together, but if nt im thinking of making a heros lowrate server using milo's files (will be first server ive made)

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
then you haven't played with a tao where red poison makes no diff, also attack speed.. I did a test myself, one with gale neck, and one without.. with gale = 5 more hits in a minute compared to norm neck.. I've played mir for 10 years in july.. trust me.. the speed is not right.. and if it stays the same you won't get many warriors playing. There are loads of other bugs, hero not attacking, hero not equiping weapons past lvl9.. god knows if the hero uses spells that are higher lvl as nobody has got that far yet.. and the biggest balls up of all, the tm doesn't work.. if the tm doesn't work it means a huge problem for anyone playing.. it is probably the single most important thing that has to work on a server with less than 200 users.. oh, and did i mention it's been down 3 days which is due for another 24-48 hrs.. Like I said, anyone releasing right now will bag the whole population, been a complete mess from start to finish.. I appreciate Ice has a life away from mir, but it has been said to him so many times.. if you can't provide the time, then why bother? you just get everyones hopes up, only to disappoint.

ive got a lvl 20 tao hero ats its red psn works gr8 tbh and my hero got all the spells a lvl 20 tao wud have

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
He said the server went down because of the guy on the dedi. He said it didnt come back up because of an error. He wanted to fix any errors while it was down to save downtime in the form of reboot after reboot. If you dont understand why he done that then your a moron. The server was still in BETA i believe? Why your all crying is pathetic.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

we have fixed many of these things.
But when ppl dont say hey there is a problem with this or that then how are people ment to fix it?

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
He said the server went down because of the guy on the dedi. He said it didnt come back up because of an error. He wanted to fix any errors while it was down to save downtime in the form of reboot after reboot. If you dont understand why he done that then your a moron. The server was still in BETA i believe? Why your all crying is pathetic.

The thing is, these were the exact same issues he had on his last server, always downtime, always bugs, always Real Life issues which stopped him doing updates etc.

Now the same crap is happening on here, got to admit the geezer doesn't have a clue.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
wow for beta its been quite **** imagine when its live, no point wasting ur time on a lowrate if its unreliable from day 1 and lack of communication with gms are a zero.. he could post a thanks but couldnt update us in the last few days of us stressin what was goin on

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
The down was my fualt here i thought the stuff i had lined up would work.
But the in days the server was both demon and i work to fix and make sure things where getting atleast people would tell you that.
If the case is dispointing is what i want to do then why would i be up at 5am trying to get the new dedi ready?

See i havbe ordered it but like all things in life it takes time.
*Please Allow 24 - 48 hours for server setup. During this time we make sure your server is ready for production. We do things such as system diagnostic tests, OS Install, ect.
s32grk.png

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
ok fair enough tbh the responsible thing we should all do is just drop all this drama about pheonix now and just let this be a precaution.. if anything else tops this off then no1 will play any of ur servers again. all u can do now is hope for the best and just pull ur act together and learn from this mistake! after all, dispite of what has happened, majority of the players will still be playing.

all the best

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
ice did u fix the attack speed on warr ? if not warr is useless

wtf is this guy talking about
war is a great class on rise
do u even know to play mir proper ?
btw my mates wearing a gale neck and there is a visible difference with gale neck

also some loosers crying about red psn doing no difference , probs u look on damage that u give on mob ?
well that code for dmg is pretty cheap and might show the full damage u give without adding ac/mac => u won't see the difference with psn or no at that flying dmg