Anyone get into creative arts?

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
I got into photography off the back off all the design **** I used to do I think, which is partly this place's fault + John (see my sig for the pinnacle of that old digital design work), wondered if any of you queers dabbled in this creative art or in any other artistic pursuit? Some of us got pretty arty off the back of LOMCN. I know some of you guys went off to do 3D modelling and ****.

Don't get me wrong I still do nerdy tech stuff as my day job as I'm sure 95% of you do, but what about your gay side?

If you don't, what do you do in your spare time now?

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I masturbate mostly.

But sure, learning Photoshop on here back in the day has helped me with web design and all sorts.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
I masturbate mostly.
With your gay side?Lol, but yeah I remember when I used to spam the graphics forum with my artistic diahorrea, when I did my college course it helped when it came to the graphics part of the course, i went to uni after that but hated it and left. Pretty much been scrounging since. In my spare time i usually go on my 360 but I've got bored of it so now I sit in a corner and slowly rock back and forth.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I produce and direct animation.

Specifically layout art and visual development, but i do a lot of composting and 3d work also.