Anyone got a Korean mir a/c ?

smoochy boys on tour

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Has anyone a korean Mir 2 a/c I could use/borrow/try ?

I'd like to look around the server to see/try a few things to help get some accurate updates ideas for current Ruby files.
I'm not interested in items or money on the a/c, simply to move about etc.

I have a good Infinity connection so lag shouldn't be too much of a problem (I hope).

I have a fully working client right up to login.

Cheers !

ILovePie:D

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
i had a korean make me one awhile back, not sure if it still works but pm'd u details

Reactions: Ardbeg

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
It recognises it but seems to require you to go to one stop service.
I've had a look round there with Chrome translator but it misses most of the text.
They have had a lot of security changes over the last year or so and I'm presuming the account needs to be validated somehow.
The site seems to relate to membership etc. which is why I think it needs confirming.
Unless your Korean friend can do it or someone can read the site, I'm not clicking anything lol.

http://onestop.wemade.com/ This is the site.

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Off topic: Is it just me or does anyone else see the shadows flicker from mir images when scrolling?

Reactions: zedina

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Yeah it flickers, exactly the same as it is in game if you're on window mode and drag the client around.

It's because of the mesh shadow, the monitor flickers between showing and hiding it during a screen refresh

Reactions: 1PKRyan

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Yeah it flickers, exactly the same as it is in game if you're on window mode and drag the client around.

It's because of the mesh shadow, the monitor flickers between showing and hiding it during a screen refresh

Thanks. I do remember it happening in window-mode now that you mention it; I always thought that had something to-do with it being 8-bit.

EDIT: Talking about the day's when playing with the delphi files btw, hence the 8-bit. I have never ran the C# clients so not sure what they do.