anyone got these skills?

sp00n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2011
UK
im looking for these skills: BladeStorm, CrashDown, Fog, SupaNova, IceBlast?

im sure bon used them on his threeheroes low rate server years ago. id like to get hold of these skills as they are really good ingame. thanks

sp00n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2011
UK
nah none of those, but they still look kinda awesome, they would be useful if you have any of these & those mate. thanks

sp00n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2011
UK
these arnt for heroes mate, im playing with a few different types of server files. Heroes are what i will be using for my server though, they are by far superior to any other set im currently using/playing with.

afshangrudar1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2009
they look fake lol the char dont move atall not just when casting ... he dont sway his sword or anything and they look abit out of place for mir... are u sure u seen these before...?

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?62597-New-Spell&highlight=

Thats because they were imposed on a still image in after effects. If Heros/Ruby uses a different format and I can dig out the files I can give frames as PNG's so you can encode how you want

Edit - the mir colour pallete wasnt applied and they were all rendered with a perspective camera (mir is orthographic/isometric) so thats why they look even more out of place.

Last edited:

afshangrudar1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2009
Like it says all of them were just done while waiting for renders/lunch at work :P. I will hopefully team up with Samuel soon and make some new stuff that he can code/script

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

I think I have the Wil/wix but need a viewer to check - anyone got a link?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Like it says all of them were just done while waiting for renders/lunch at work :P. I will hopefully team up with Samuel soon and make some new stuff that he can code/script

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

I think I have the Wil/wix but need a viewer to check - anyone got a link?

its called Dataviewer found in the Tools folder via the SVN for serverfiles.

Was all I could find on it, give or take it is early. But I hope that helps.

afshangrudar1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2009
Thanks m8, I found that last night after I posted, I couldnt find the wils for Iceblast/Fog only healing wind and sacrifice. If I have time over the weekend I will remake them. They could be in the 4h low rate files perhaps?