Anyone know who this is?

Raptor Jesus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2006
[email protected]

Whoever it is, their MSN name as they added me informed me that they were instantly going to be an enemy of mine, and not a friend. It was one of those retarded people who have reatrded names with multiple capital letters all over the place etc.

Anyway, if nobody knows who it is, feel free to add them to your MSN and give them some abuse. I politely asked them "Who the **** are you? and why did you add me"

In their haste the person must have hit their caps lock because the reply was "**** OFF LITTLE DICK" and that was the end of it. Anyway, this person is obviously a retard, and if you own this e-mail address yourself, I suggest you die and go to hell.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Added me too, I await any **** they try and throw in my general direction =] innit bruv.

/Jay

ααяσи σν вσяσ σℓℓιє тσρ ℓα∂ says:
doakys czin
` ααяσи σν вσяσ σℓℓιє тσρ ℓα∂ says:
if you dont shut up mate i will block ya msn for life

Is what I got told, Gimp.

Last edited:

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Hmm he also added me :S... if he says hes Doaky's cousin I guess thats how he got my e-mail adress...

Tx - How weird...

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Added me aswell..obviously trying to gather the substance of this forum..well me, milo, atom and soul.

I accepted ill see what he says...

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Added me aswell..obviously trying to gather the substance of this forum..well me, milo, atom and soul.

I accepted ill see what he says...

OMG Rob it was you I cant believe it :O

its me Rob

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
beard..i have an awesome name ROB.

whereas Aaron

tut tut.

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
oh dear oh dear!

theres slander in the air!

hang on your not on msn mister..or are you..AARON

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Even i have your address! You call that private?

Anyways, this thread should be made sticky with stupid peoples MSN addresses on it.

I'll add one

[email protected]

Who the hell are you? and I doubt you have my latest one, and if you do, ffs at whoever gave it to you.

Raptor Jesus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2006
Added me too, I await any **** they try and throw in my general direction =] innit bruv.

/Jay

doakys czin

Is what I got told, Gimp.

Well whoever it is, I can safely say that being blocked for life by him will be beneficial for your health. The person is obviously a ****ing morona nd probably 12 years old.

You should have said "no m8 wate dnt blox me or owt" then called him "an asslicking paedophile and commented on his genitals"

Whoever it was, they refuse to unblock me now. Im assuming it could be Doakys cousin or something of a similar nature, and he is probably adding us to bolster a failing MSN list or something. Most people think that everyone is happy to talk to them.

Guess he didn't count on the fact that he added a bunch of angry *******s looking for some fresh brains to commit psyhcological rape on.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
he added me, and i havnt given my email out to anyone apart from over pm, and thats only to ppl i like. so its gotta be a spammer whos just trying to act cool. i cld give a list of no more than 6 ppl who it cld be, but i wont bother humiliating them.

anyway, soon as he comes online im gonna make sure he gets aids.

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
See i love farphit because he gives me free pron <3.

This tuppence hasnt come online for me yet.so we live and wait..even if its not a saying.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Well whoever it is, I can safely say that being blocked for life by him will be beneficial for your health. The person is obviously a ****ing morona nd probably 12 years old.

You should have said "no m8 wate dnt blox me or owt" then called him "an asslicking paedophile and commented on his genitals"

Whoever it was, they refuse to unblock me now. Im assuming it could be Doakys cousin or something of a similar nature, and he is probably adding us to bolster a failing MSN list or something. Most people think that everyone is happy to talk to them.

Guess he didn't count on the fact that he added a bunch of angry *******s looking for some fresh brains to commit psyhcological rape on.
I don't think he meant block me on his MSN 'for life' He meant use that annoying thing that Doaky had before? That freezes your list or some ****. I recall someone posting a Thread on it before having a problem.

Before he got any chance to think twice I hurled obvious abuse back and beat him to the block'age =]

/Jay