Anyone know??

smoochy boys on tour

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
How i can play playstation 1 games on my pc the emus i have don't work lol :(

only want to play 1 game :P ( Final Fantasy 7 classic ^_^)

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
DayWalker™ said:
Theres defo's a ps emu somewhere ive used it not long ago , just g00gi3 it.

yea i got EPSXE but it keeps reapeating the same thing over and over again =\

just wondering if any1 had the folder so i can just get it and play lol :brows:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Never i repeat NEVER download programs from such programs like kazaa, limewire etc.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
SkyDragon said:
well atleast give a reason for ur anwer.
Because i can assure you you WILL be infected with malware.

SkyDragon

.::Mario Ftw::.
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2004
West-Yorkshire :)
jesus christ ingel all u care about is ur fking post count , actualy post what this does then.........jesus thats all u care about is posts...even on msn u said now beat my post count.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
SkyDragon said:
jesus christ ingel all u care about is ur fking post count , actualy post what this does then.........jesus thats all u care about is posts...even on msn u said now beat my post count.
I am being helpfull warning the user that he should NOT download programs from p2p software such as kazaa and limewire as there is a 99% chance it will be infected with spyware.

http://www.netforbeginners.about.com/cs/viruses101/a/spyware101.htm

Read this if you have further questions.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Limewire is perfectly safe if you have an IQ of over 50 and don't download suspiscious .exes. It's perfect for Music, tis all I use it for.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Shard said:
Limewire is perfectly safe if you have an IQ of over 50 and don't download suspiscious .exes. It's perfect for Music, tis all I use it for.
Well, i wouldn't say that most of the people here have IQ over 50 hence why i am warning, but well TBH. people might have IQ over 50 and still fall for it, seeing as many internet users have no idea how to protect themselves from viruses/spyware, not to mention how to tell wether one is spyware or a perfectly normal file. Also, i did say that downloading PROGRAMS from p2p software is stupid, i didn't say a word about music/movies/text files/pictures.....

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
actualy you can infect a picture with a virus ;)

and for a ps1 emu i use psxmc tis good.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Toxick said:
actualy you can infect a picture with a virus ;)

and for a ps1 emu i use psxmc tis good.
Are you talking about the portable network graphics bug? If so, microsoft released a patch for it ;).

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
u can infect a pic with spyware 2 tho , and music is perfectly fine off Limewire its Kazaa thats the ***** never download off Kazaa i agree with Ingel 100% but Limewire is fine as long as u dont download anything that can be infected.

Never known a music file to be infected before so i expect its safe

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Flame said:
u can infect a pic with spyware 2 tho , and music is perfectly fine off Limewire its Kazaa thats the ***** never download off Kazaa i agree with Ingel 100% but Limewire is fine as long as u dont download anything that can be infected.

Never known a music file to be infected before so i expect its safe
Mind telling me in what way? And yes, limewire is the best i have found yet.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
You can infect a pic with Spyware by hiding the extension of the exe in someway i dont know fully its my friend who used to do it to hack peoples mir accounts. if you like i can find out for you?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Flame said:
You can infect a pic with Spyware by hiding the extension of the exe in someway i dont know fully its my friend who used to do it to hack peoples mir accounts. if you like i can find out for you?
Well, i would want to know out of curiosity, but IF you do explain, i think a better idea would be to PM, as letting the whole forum know wouldn't be a good idea ;).

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
ingel said:
Well, i would want to know out of curiosity, but IF you do explain, i think a better idea would be to PM, as letting the whole forum know wouldn't be a good idea ;).

lol good thinking , ill pm u with how later he isnt on msn right now so kinda fked , unless i txt him but got no cred im afraid ill pm u how when ever i find out m8 :)

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
tbh people on this forum, wont know how to do it. basicly afaik, you have a pic, thats say 25kb( a small one) but inside it you actualy hide a small source of code, so instead of it actualy being 25kb, it is say 45kb or something.

once you view the pic, it will download spyware, without you relasing(unless you have a up to date, firewall) and it will install, like any old spyware.