Mainly logo designs.. ( good price )

PM me.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
a few constructive crit's involving alignment of your text.

Primrose & goose doesnt look aligned right,

primroseg.th.jpg

Also the gridlock text would look better if it was the same width as the lock.

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
ah, Nice spot Thank you. I need to employ someone to double check my stuff as i always miss things like that!..

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Nah, you don't... you need to learn how to notice them yourself, otherwise you won't be a very good designer.

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
Nah, you don't... you need to learn how to notice them yourself, otherwise you won't be a very good designer.

Very true. I have actually gone back to all my other designs and noticed a few mistakes, I guess its just a case of looking at my work with "Fresh Eyes" Before sending them out.

Few Points.

1.) im not a pro-Designer - But would love to be.
2.) Hopefully I can produce something you like, If not, Sorry, Obviously no charge..
3.) Im still learning (Not taken courses, as costs are sky high atm) But doing some actual work with real "Customers" Should help me learn and produce better quality work.
4.) Shame Sir Ipixel isnt around anymore to give me some Crit etc.

ty

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
Thought i saw him online a while back, Good days, Graphic section was always busy..

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
So true, not sure why it all stopped. Back then i was always doing sigs for people etc ( When my username Was "Nutter" )
and im sure there used to be Art competitions Etc..

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
So true, not sure why it all stopped. Back then i was always doing sigs for people etc ( When my username Was "Nutter" )

Yup I ran a few competitions lol. Including the standard SIG OF THE WEEK =p

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
i think siggys just went out of fashion lol, and the factor of people don't like taking constructive criticism.

Yup I ran a few competitions lol. Including the standard SIG OF THE WEEK =p
You should try revive this section, maybe design a logo, give a name/theme/size limit.

then again, would anyone compete?

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
Design a LOMCN Logo would be cool, But how many of the "Graphics" guys from the past are still around.

Can't remember many names apart from Ipixel, Was LyricalG one or did i just make that name up?

then again, would anyone compete?

People may compete but they will probably want a reward of sorts :P

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
Im not sure, Tbh my last post (under my graphics username ) was 2006 i think, and im sure graphics section was dieing by then - If not dead.

we ( All Lomcn members ) Should get our heads together and come up with something BIG to get everything alive and buzzing again,
we've got some very intelligent & creative people here and its all going to waste.

Most exciting thing IMO is Mask and 3D Mir, But im not sure if the man power behind that is enough.. + Mask im sure has other things todo.

A Lomcn Official game would be cool - We've got the coders for it im sure.
Its just about the $$$ to fund anything.
& the fact that not everyone will agree on certain things.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
how many of the "Graphics" guys from the past are still around.
i think lomcn needs to look passed the old days and attract new people, not just to mir.

I don't think there's that many people left here who are any good?

your right, but do we have any new people who are? no way to tell with this section being so quiet.

we ( All Lomcn members ) Should get our heads together and come up with something BIG to get everything alive and buzzing again,
we've got some very intelligent & creative people here and its all going to waste.

True, but majority of people see lomcn as a mir only discussion forum sadly.
and im not entirely sure what could generate the interest lomcn needs to revive it.

Most exciting thing IMO is Mask and 3D Mir, But im not sure if the man power behind that is enough.. + Mask im sure has other things todo.
Time, experience and willing people are hard to come by.

A Lomcn Official game would be cool - We've got the coders for it im sure.
Its just about the $$$ to fund anything.
& the fact that not everyone will agree on certain things.

cash isn't a big factor tbh, its the three things i mentioned before, and a good concept.

Step over "angry birds", here comes "Pissed off Omas"

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
(although off topic, at least some form of good convo is taking place)

i think lomcn needs to look passed the old days and attract new people, not just to mir.

Very true, "LOMCN MMORPG DEVELOPMENT" we only focus on one MMORPG. I know if we "Branched" out to other mmo's Ragezone is already there.

Im not sure were lomcn could go - Maybe Game Modding - Offline etc.
Maybe (Eventually) Game development.

As Mir dies, This forum dies.. Sad Thought.

I've not got time, i am willing, not experienced ><!