Join Discord

shawkey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2014
Good luck Mate. Looks really good!
That does not mean you are not a Game master with him? :LOL:
We all knows you are the leader of this server as TDB have no clue about creating servers or doing any photoshop work like urs.
All the stuff in the advert belongs to Apocalypse "Monsters, Items" plus TierSystem from Apocalypse and QualityOrb too.

I don't know tbh if you guys trying to launch another server after what happened on Apocalypse V2 using TDB's LOMCN to hide from your past where you left all of us for a month with out update O.o @Hany @DiabloVodkaShot @Xx69xX

Im out anyway as it will be 100% Qatar server where everything will be sold to Hammad and his brothers :kekw:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
We all knows you are the leader of this server as TDB have no clue about creating servers or doing any photoshop work like urs.
All the stuff in the advert belongs to Apocalypse "Monsters, Items" plus TierSystem from Apocalypse and QualityOrb too.

I don't know tbh if you guys trying to launch another server after what happened on Apocalypse V2 using TDB's LOMCN to hide from your past where you left all of us for a month with out update O.o @Hany @DiabloVodkaShot @Xx69xX

Im out anyway as it will be 100% Qatar server where everything will be sold to Hammad and his brothers :kekw:
We all know do we? 😂 a lot of stones being thrown with 0 evidence but I’m sure TDB can speak for himself. Or any other of them tagged.

Every server you play players is willing to sell/level Qatar it has nothing to do with GMs soon as something gets dropped they instantly get PMs if only you knew 😂

• Haha
Reactions: shawkey

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
I can assure you i will not have anything to do with mir again however i do know he is using the Apoc Files... however best of luck been long time in works by looks of it

Reactions: a3dam and shawkey

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

I’m like a celeb on here. Yes I am the secret leader of the illuminati too.

I have said it once, I have said it twice, I’ve said it a million times. I wouldn’t go near this community as a server owner again.

Sadly, the loudest 10% of this community are a bunch of cellar feeders in their mummy’s basements and have too much time on their hand to know mir better than anyone else. Yet fail to ever bring out a god like server they so clearly know how to make.

shawkey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 13, 2014
I can assure you i will not have anything to do with mir again however i do know he is using the Apoc Files... however best of luck been long time in works by looks of it
At least you said what everyone with 10% working brain will know thats 100% Apocalypse files (y)
Post automatically merged:

We all know do we? 😂 a lot of stones being thrown with 0 evidence but I’m sure TDB can speak for himself. Or any other of them tagged.

Every server you play players is willing to sell/level Qatar it has nothing to do with GMs soon as something gets dropped they instantly get PMs if only you knew 😂
0 evidence? Diablo confirmed he is using Apoc files. but hes not touching mir anymore.
Question is how he got the files if the owners are not supporting him?

I can understand Qatar players will be the best on any mir servers but what do u think when u know its TDB's server? he is their leveler and gold / item seller

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
At least you said what everyone with 10% working brain will know thats 100% Apocalypse files (y)

0 evidence? Diablo confirmed he is using Apoc files. but hes not touching mir anymore.

I can understand Qatar players will be the best on any mir servers but what do u think when u know its TDB's server? he is their leveler and gold / item seller

I'm starting to question my nationality, given that i have never became the best at any game lol

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005

I am not a part of this, nor i gave permission to anyone to use the set of files I've worked on for years.

Good luck.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
so if neither of you gave him the source code, where did he get them?

Server looks good just shame your using files/source without the real owners permission (Hany or me).
You might wanna have a good look through the files to see if our backdoors are still there :ROFLMAO:

I guess Dan/Kane sold the Apoc files (which were OS files). Or they are on the server team but don't want it to be public.

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

Look , don’t know what you’re trying to get at. But unless @Hany has given the source to anyone. No1 has access to our source. And no1 ever will.

so if neither of you gave him the source code, where did he get them?

Server looks good just shame your using files/source without the real owners permission (Hany or me).
You might wanna have a good look through the files to see if our backdoors are still there :ROFLMAO:

I guess Dan/Kane sold the Apoc files (which were OS files). Or they are on the server team but don't want it to be public.
Didn’t think you were part of the silly Billy’s. As if anyone sold Apoc source lol. Also. Do not act like it’s OS source. It’s a HUGE mixture of os/paragon/apoc. This is just someone trying to stir some shite lol

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Look 3gena, (nice try on attempting to hide your identity) don’t know what you’re trying to get at. But unless @Hany has given the source to anyone. No1 has access to our source. And no1 ever will.

Didn’t think you were part of the silly Billy’s. As if anyone sold Apoc source lol. Also. Do not act like it’s OS source. It’s a HUGE mixture of os/paragon/apoc. This is just 3gena trying to stir some shite lol
Its not the latest OS v2 source, it was the original OS v1 source, which you guys went and used for Apoc, without my permission until I found out later but was done was done, and you 3 went off to make Apoc. Like I said back then didn't really care just requested you didn't give the source out to anyone else.. and now suddenly its out there.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Its not the latest OS v2 source, it was the original OS v1 source, which you guys went and used for Apoc, without my permission until I found out later but was done was done, and you 3 went off to make Apoc. Like I said back then didn't really care just requested you didn't give the source out to anyone else.. and now suddenly its out there.
Who has the source? Also from what Hany first told us it was paragon source initially.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Who has the source? Also from what Hany first told us it was paragon source initially.
OS > Paragon > which you then used for Apoc... not sure what your getting at? It was mine and Hany's source that we've worked on for like 10 years.
I had nothing to do with paragon the moment it was released, as I had rl stuff going on and stepped out, but I made 95% of that server and Hany did all the coding. Not sure what your trying to say or get at here.

Also if your trying to say this guy doesn't have the source and just the binary exe's, I feel bad for the guy, guess we'll see if he's got ".ALibs"

Facts are, he is using the Apoc files, and apparently neither of you, hany, or myself have approved or given them to him.. so shouldn't be allowed to advertise stolen files?

Last edited:

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Look 3gena, (nice try on attempting to hide your identity) don’t know what you’re trying to get at. But unless @Hany has given the source to anyone. No1 has access to our source. And no1 ever will.

Didn’t think you were part of the silly Billy’s. As if anyone sold Apoc source lol. Also. Do not act like it’s OS source. It’s a HUGE mixture of os/paragon/apoc. This is just 3gena trying to stir some shite lol
WTF lol why i'm getting involved in this?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
OS > Paragon > which you then used for Apoc... not sure what your getting at? It was mine and Hany's source that we've worked on for like 10 years.
I had nothing to do with paragon the moment it was released, as I had rl stuff going on and stepped out, but I made 95% of that server and Hany did all the coding. Not sure what your trying to say or get at here.

Also if your trying to say this guy doesn't have the source and just the binary exe's, I feel bad for the guy, guess we'll see if he's got ".ALibs"
I’m getting at the fact, that this isn’t the first time you have mentioned this. And you’re insinuating that this is me and Kane “using your files”. How did we get hold of them? Hany has had us using them. He made it clear to us, that this is HIS source, HIS work. So he can use with who he chooses. If you have a concern about us having used this source, please direct your questions at Hany. I have, Kane has, just like you made several hundreds of changes on the source, but again is only like 3% of what’s been done compared to Hany. Hanys only request from day 1 is never release this source. I have never and will never do so.

I just wanted to clear up that issue is all.

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

Facts are, he is using the Apoc files, and apparently neither of you, hany, or myself have approved or given them to him.. so shouldn't be allowed to advertise stolen files?
Didn't you blamed some balance issues that didnt know about them on OS because the source been the same source used before on Apoca?

I feel bad for you btw - the fact that you used the same files that been used on Apocalypse and now its public (probably without the addons you done on last OS) - its bad - Imo hany shouldn't use the source you and him worked on with another team.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
With all due respect Ben.... the Apoc files were hanys from my opinion originally then terribly advanced by me and fixed later by hany 🤣🤣 ive given no sources out so i dont give a **** and i dont think dan would either. So was it you..... tutut ben... ps its okay i gave you permission to use dans artwork and my terrible coding in your last server. 🤣🤣🤣

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
With all due respect Ben.... the Apoc files were hanys from my opinion originally then terribly advanced by me and fixed later by hany 🤣🤣 ive given no sources out so i dont give a **** and i dont think dan would either. So was it you..... tutut ben... ps its okay i gave you permission to use dans artwork and my terrible coding in your last server. 🤣🤣🤣
What if yall fight each other for nothing and Hany gave the files to this person?

Mount system seems different and cool which i didn't seen on Apoca/OS so... :P

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
Strange this suspicious user pops up Muhamad, mysteriously acquired your server files, people are going to question who is really behind the leak and behind this server.

Reactions: ventus